JANUARY 2018 Testers ~*New Year, New BFPs*~ 13 BFPs & Counting...

He was Feb 7th :) but yep feb

Lol I ment to say I had a little boy on the 20th day after my dds 2nd birthday lol we have a lot of Feb March birthdays in this house a sep/Oct will be different

Congrats Redrose, Blah and 2nd time. Loving all your tests. <3 FX to all those still up for testing.

Congratulations RedRose and 2ndTime!

That’s great news Mickels, glad you now have the support and care you need for your H&H 9 months :)

Beaut dark line today!
Left is 11 and right 12dpo

Attachments

• 7B836CC6-A1B0-49CB-923D-E675BA7C7F26.jpg
    7B836CC6-A1B0-49CB-923D-E675BA7C7F26.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 17
Do you think they will check beta's Mickels? or do they not do that routinely in S. Africa? Hope your app. goes great!

Thank you my sister-in-law suggested I go to this specific Dr. because it's the same one she went to when she was pregnant with her youngest (now almost 10 months old) and they checked her beta's. She'll be going with me tomorrow (and she's the no-nonsense type) as DH will be out of town from this afternoon until Saturday

How is everything mikels?

Amazing! The doctor who saw me yesterday referred me to our clinic because she doesn't handle new cases (she's moving to cape town end month). The staff were all extremely friendly and I got my bloods taken 10 minutes after I walked in there. They immediately took a test and were happy with the results, then (because it's my first time) they sat me down and talked about all the do's and don'ts during pregnancy. I'll only be getting my test results back next week Tuesday, because they scheduled my first ultrasound for then just to see if everything is on track:happydance:.

At the end of the day I'm rather thankful to that jerk of a doctor (last week) for being so mean, because if he wasn't I would probably not have gotten even half of the positivity that I did yesterday

Yayyy congrats!! I hope everything goes well for you! My first ultrasound sound is on Feb 14th! I'm praying for some great news! Hopefully I'll be seeing you in the other group soon!

Yay blah! Got darker lines too! Makes it so much more real... plus I've added a ticker now :happydance: feels so much more real, I think I'm going to be due around oct 7th!

Yay blah! Got darker lines too! Makes it so much more real... plus I've added a ticker now :happydance: feels so much more real, I think I'm going to be due around oct 7th!

I’m the 4th I think x

So I tested at 10dpo and then again today 13dpo and my lines are no darker. They are about the same in colour, after 3 days I would of hoped FR it to be darker so I think I’m having another chemical.

Has anyone’s tests been like this and everything still be okay? It’s been 3 days between them so I’m not hopeful x

Attachments

• 77086B49-1B34-48BD-A7E5-7407F7E3C85F.jpg
    77086B49-1B34-48BD-A7E5-7407F7E3C85F.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 16
Mickels - that sounds like an awesome experience. Such an exciting time. :happydance:

2nd time - ohhhhh I'm loving that line! Congrats!

RedRose - love seeing it on a digi!! Makes it even more real eh?!

Blah - Gorgeous lines!

Boog - Best Valentines day ever - having your first scan. tear, I love it.

Loving all of these BFP's this month!! Really hoping I'm following in your footsteps this month! Totally making me question whether I should even use my IC's or not though, they don't seem to be working for anyone :shrug:

Buttons - sorry I am no help here

Loving all of these BFP's this month!! Really hoping I'm following in your footsteps this month! Totally making me question whether I should even use my IC's or not though, they don't seem to be working for anyone :shrug:

Buttons - sorry I am no help here

I think they’re fine for just testing Cos addicted but they’ve been awful for actual lines. Even now my FRER test is as dark as control line, I am getting weak lines on ic!

Attachments

• 81760CFC-728A-4CB7-95B1-00A931D5F0EC.jpg
    81760CFC-728A-4CB7-95B1-00A931D5F0EC.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 22
So I tested at 10dpo and then again today 13dpo and my lines are no darker. They are about the same in colour, after 3 days I would of hoped FR it to be darker so I think I’m having another chemical.

Has anyone’s tests been like this and everything still be okay? It’s been 3 days between them so I’m not hopeful x

Oh I hope not. I’ve had a chemical before and the line faded quickly x

Buttons I wouldn't pay too much attention to line intensity. Both of those lines are strong and many things can affect how concentrated the HCG is in your pee. Best bet is to visit your doctor. When is/was AF due? I know it's so hard to quit testing and comparing lines but that is a strong line!

Buttons I wouldn't pay too much attention to line intensity. Both of those lines are strong and many things can affect how concentrated the HCG is in your pee. Best bet is to visit your doctor. When is/was AF due? I know it's so hard to quit testing and comparing lines but that is a strong line!

You think? AF is due tomorrow but I’m going to ring my Doctors and see if they can get me in but usually I have to get referred first so that could mean they won’t see me until next week to speak with my doctor and then another couple days before I actually get the first lot of blood taken and by then I could already know the outcome xx

Oh I hope not. I’ve had a chemical before and the line faded quickly x

My last chemical pregnancy lines didn’t get this dark either and did get lighter each day. And there is 3 days between these tests but my head is thinking maybe if I tested yesterday then the line would of been darker and today I’ve just caught the beginning of my HCG declining(if that makes sense) xx

You think? AF is due tomorrow but I’m going to ring my Doctors and see if they can get me in but usually I have to get referred first so that could mean they won’t see me until next week to speak with my doctor and then another couple days before I actually get the first lot of blood taken and by then I could already know the outcome xx

Sorry it could be such a wait for an appointment...Waiting is so frustrating. Your pee might have just been more diluted, and line intensity is notoriously unreliable, even FRER. Try not to panic yet. Test again tomorrow or in a day or two. I hope AF stays away and this is a sticky bean!

BUTTONS - See if your doctor will do betas for you over the next week to ensure the HCG is rising. I had faint lines for a while too (longer than I thought they should be), and my pregnancy went through without a hitch and gave birth to a healthy daughter. FX all is okay.

Hi ladies :hi:

I’m new to the topic just wanted to post a test up in unexpected testing since I’m having lots of symptoms it’s a long story with my pcos

If anyone can help I’d appreciate it :flower:

Attachments

• D85AA979-0D3D-40AE-9E39-E14A3BC06335.jpg
    D85AA979-0D3D-40AE-9E39-E14A3BC06335.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 22
  • D1435333-8955-4AD0-AD88-562C990567FE.jpg
    D1435333-8955-4AD0-AD88-562C990567FE.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics