January Babies?

wow there's so many of us!!! what a wonderful time to be able to share!

Had a few psychotic moments today! Anyone else feeling hormonal rage???

Definitely! I've always been cranky in the mornings, but now I'm just unbearable. If theres a rude or cranky client waiting for me at work first thing in the morning, watch out! Im known for being the quiet, submissive type, but lately no one wants to mess with me before 10am!

I haven't been very kind in my early AM appointments either! Some clients are just rubbing me the wrong way. I haven't out and out been mean to them, however, I have not gone out of my way to coddle and handhold the way I may usually.

Lol. Everyone just keeps pissing me off! I have never felt such undeserved rage in my life. Every day is a challenge to keep my tongue in check!

okay ladies I have managed to go through all 47 pages and put the due dates in order. Please inform me of new due dates or angels so i can update the list :)

okay ladies I have managed to go through all 47 pages and put the due dates in order. Please inform me of new due dates or angels so i can update the list :)

Hi Hunni, just checked and I am not on the list - can you add me in for the 13th please? :flower:

Strange when I have checked back, I cant find my original post so no wonder you missed me off! x

Hi Hunni, just checked and I am not on the list - can you add me in for the 13th please? :flower:

Strange when I have checked back, I cant find my original post so no wonder you missed me off! x

added :)

Wow 110 of us, January is going to be a great month xx

I dont have a bump buddy yet.... my first is due 22nd Jan... any takers? x

There might be 110 ladies but u can add an extra baby to that number :)

Had my first scan this morning and found out ITS TWINS :happydance: :cloud9: xxxx

I am missing from Jan. 26th Due date. :happydance: Thanks Hunni!!

Hi ladies,

I was on the Feb board, but my midwife has given me date of Jan 30th, so I am hoping I can join your ranks. :)

My first US will be at 12 weeks because I opted to do the genetic pre-screening (otherwise it would have been at 8 weeks)...and it seems like ages away!!

As for testing... we conceived during our very first cycle of NTNP, so I was SURE I WASN'T preggers. I had mapped out my cycles and thought they ranged from 25-35 days, so I wasn't too concerned when AF didn't show on day 28. In fact, I was so sure AF was coming based on my hormones that I had a glass of wine with my book club... and it hit me hard (which one glass wouldn't normally do... but I thought maybe it's a strong wine?!). Still... I figured it was all just because I was tired. Finally, I realized on day 31 that I was still tired. And bloaty. So, I looked at my cycle lengths again and realized I had miscalculated!! I have 25-28 day cycles. After work, I went straight home to POAS and got an instant BFP!! I think I am still in shock, as we had literally just agreed to stop preventing things... LOL

I had my first meeting with my midwife yesterday and it was super anticlimactic. Oh well!

Symptoms:

- Tons of nausea (though no barfing yet, thank goodness - eating every two hours is key)
- Soooo sleepy
- Intermittent gassiness (sorry, TMI)
- Soooo bloaty (nothing fits right today)

Congrats to all the other Jan ladies!!!

Hey. I'm due on jan 16th.
I would like to join this thread. Currently feeling really queasy and munching on saltcrackers.
I'm hoping it's either a stomach bug or the fact that I had a nightshift last night and am still getting over that.

Congrats Lisa and welcome YikesBaby

&The list has been updated:)

Hi I'm due on the 22nd January (I think!). I haven't seen the midwife or anyone yet, my first appointment is 21st June for my booking in. Very excited!

Me and OH had been trying for 8 months when I got my BFP. I had pretty much ruled this cycle out as I hadn't been temping or taken any ovulation tests, plus we didn't really BD very much but it was obviously enough!

I'm currently feeling sick and tired and achey. I really don't remember feeling like this in my last pregnancy.

Im due January 10 :) got my scan on the 28th june, so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->