January Babies?

Can you add me too? I'm due on the 11th Jan with twinnies

Thnx

Due Jan 10th.

Btw, there is another group for Jan babies, there are a few changes on the list for losses....

This is it https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nant-ladies-bringing-new-year-2013-a-258.html The front page has a list to maybe compare to...

Well for those of you who haven't seen my other post...... Just found out we are having triplets today! I am scared, nervous and shocked! I dont know what we are going to do!?!? So my due date will actually be probably be dec or november!

Well for those of you who haven't seen my other post...... Just found out we are having triplets today! I am scared, nervous and shocked! I dont know what we are going to do!?!? So my due date will actually be probably be dec or november!

Wowza congratulations!! Are they natural triplets? xx

Wow thats fantastic!! Are you already showing and did you have an idea?

Wow thats fantastic!! Are you already showing and did you have an idea?

I had no idea! I have been super sick and even had to go to the hospital monday for IV fluids. I just thought I was one of the women who get really sick. Hubby and I were trying for 8 months with no luck and this was our 1st month on clomid 50 mg. The dr and everyone seemed just as shocked as we were. The tech couldnt believe we had triplets without IVF. There are a million things going through my mind! Im so overwhelmed! I am not showing yet and have actually lost weight becuase I have been sick!

Wow!!! Congrats x 3!!!!

Wow triplets! Congratulations! I imagine it will take a while to sink in properly!

Wow!
Congrats!

congrats!

get-attachment-1.aspx.jpg

get-attachment-2.aspx.jpg

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

I wanted to repost them without my information! Here they are! All 3 measuring on schedule and with heartbeats! I can't believe it!

Hi ladies,

My estimated DD is 26th January, which is Australia Day, so im very excitd about that :) We found at around 19DPO, and I only tested then cause I was taking temps, waiting for AF, but the temps didnt fall, and i finally decided to test! had no symptoms or anything, so want expecting a BFP :)

Like the first poster on here, after 7 months trying, our BFP came the month after my thyroid meds were altered, and my TSH finally got under 2!

Oh, i forgot to add....my first scan wont be until 11 weeks - they only do an 8 week scan if you dont know when your last period was (and i know exactly when mine was because i was in a wedding that day, and it could have been disasterous if i hadnt gone to the loo when i did!)......really wish we could have an earlier scan, as Im too affraid to tell people until we see that heartbeat and know its real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->