January Babies?

Does anyone have.a migraine or have you gotten one?I have had one for like a day and a half and it is interfering with my work and everything else :( I am probably going to the doctor tonight or tomorrow

I think I had one a few days ago. I've never had a migraine before so I'm not sure if that's what it was, but it was the worst headache I've had (I don't get many headaches). I took paracetamol but they didn't touch it, and the next day it really hurt behind my eyes. Nothing since *touch wood* x

Does anyone have.a migraine or have you gotten one?I have had one for like a day and a half and it is interfering with my work and everything else :( I am probably going to the doctor tonight or tomorrow

I think I had one a few days ago. I've never had a migraine before so I'm not sure if that's what it was, but it was the worst headache I've had (I don't get many headaches). I took paracetamol but they didn't touch it, and the next day it really hurt behind my eyes. Nothing since *touch wood* x

I woke up with the worst headache today. Felt it around 4 am with such a strong pain that I couldn't go back to sleep, and next thing I know I'm in the bathroom with the worst Morning Sickness! :wacko: So much for sleeping in on a saturday, huh?

I've have a rough couple of days of morning sickness. I tried Coke, Saltines, snacking all day. Nothing worked. Yesterday white Tic Tacs did the trick. :)

I found soft mints worked for me too. Must be the mint lol xx

I read somebody talking about the sea band, so I went rushed into the Walgreens and bought a couple for myself. Half an hour into them and I had said goodbye to my breakfast and lunch... I still haven't given up on them though. Anybody else tried it?

Hey Crystal and Lucky, be great to be bump buddies and share this journey what do you think?

I'm due January 8th :) .. Haven't had my first scan yet, 28th of this month!

I tested as my period was late, and something just felt different!

Hey Crystal and Lucky, be great to be bump buddies and share this journey what do you think?

Sounds great! This may seem like a silly question, but is there anything I need to do. Do I just add your details to my sig and follow your posts?

Sounds great! This may seem like a silly question, but is there anything I need to do. Do I just add your details to my sig and follow your posts?

Got your friend request :thumbup: Look forward to hearing how you are getting on.

Had a few psychotic moments today! Anyone else feeling hormonal rage???

Haha my hormones have been driving me nuts for weeks! One moment iI'm happy bouncy hyper, the next I'm ready to tear peoples heads off.. I'm quarantining myself as much as possible in case I damage some friendships!

Hii! Had to post. I got my bfp last week. Think I'm due on 27th jan. seeing midwife next week so should hopefully get a scan date thru soon :)
So far I have gone up a bra size & ridiculously tired!

Theres lots of us due Jan- looks like a bit of a baby boom lol!

there's a jan 2013 birthboards too.

Love bump buddies! :)

Elle x

Maybe that's what caused my miracle...was not supposed to be able to have a child but as of now I am expecting to pop on Jan 1st. HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ME!! ^_^

Definitely! I've always been cranky in the mornings, but now I'm just unbearable. If theres a rude or cranky client waiting for me at work first thing in the morning, watch out! Im known for being the quiet, submissive type, but lately no one wants to mess with me before 10am!

Mine isnt really a constant mood justa zero tolerance attitude!! Lol Like the things i would usually let slide just get jumped on and stupidity is seriously not accepted haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->