January Babies?

Anyone feel like they have been chewing on pennies??????? Ewwwwwwwwww :( :(

Thanks ladies. Had a very tiring morning!! A liter of water is a lot to take with morning sickness! Scan was good. HB 168 bpm. Saw fingers and legs. Still a bit of yolk sac so they dated me at 9 weeks a whole week behind. I'm gonna wait to talk to my dr see what she says about that. Trying not to worry cuz I DEFINATELY saw the heartbeat and there was a moving baby in there!

So glad scan went well :) :) :) x

I didnt really have a choice on when the twinkines went public my mum and dad told the whole world after my 6 n half week scan!! :grr: I wasnt very happy but then couldnt be mad at them for too long because they are just sooo excited at becoming grandparents xxx

Where did everyone go? Or is my page jus not refreshing properly?

I think most people are on the January thread in the pregnancy club list. It's a bit more active and chatty. I've moved over there but check back here from time to time.

After reading about grilled cheese on here i just made some - and cried cause OH took a bite :(

I freaked myself yesterday reading about miscarriage statistics. What a stupid move.

I was feeling a bit nervous so I was reading info and couldn't stop reading sad stories. I have no symptoms of mc and have a normal scan with a heartbeat but I still made myself nervous. I can't believe I did that, seriously? Trying not to be anxious until my next appointment on 6/27. Oy.

Dittybyrd - I am doing the same thing to myself. I have all the icky symptoms but because I am still waiting on a scan I am completely convinced that something could be or is terribly wrong... why do we do this to ourselves?? :dohh:

January 27th, I was sick for 2 days and when to the health centre and found out there.

Dittybyrd - I am doing the same thing to myself. I have all the icky symptoms but because I am still waiting on a scan I am completely convinced that something could be or is terribly wrong... why do we do this to ourselves?? :dohh:

Worried about TTC. Worried during the 2WW. Worried you have too many symptoms. Worried you don't have enough symptoms. I think there is a skewed representation of miscarriage on the web because those are the women who post on those miscarriage and loss support sites. So many pregnant women don't even join these groups.

It is out of my hands and all I can do is pray for a healthy baby and take care of myself.

I posted in the other january thread about this yesterday but forgot to do this one and probably should since my due date is on the front page and should be updated.

Unfortunately I found out yesterday that my baby's heart was no longer beating and stopped last week at some point shortly after seeing it for the first time :cry: My body does not seem to want to m/c on its own and hcg is high and going up so I am scheduled for a D&C tomorrow.

I posted in the other january thread about this yesterday but forgot to do this one and probably should since my due date is on the front page and should be updated.

Unfortunately I found out yesterday that my baby's heart was no longer beating and stopped last week at some point shortly after seeing it for the first time :cry: My body does not seem to want to m/c on its own and hcg is high and going up so I am scheduled for a D&C tomorrow.

Oh Mamaofone so sorry to hear this, i had this happen in 2010 and it really sucks. I hope that tomorrow goes okay :flower: Huge hugs :hugs: xxx

I can officially say, my EDD is Jan 13 :)

First appointment and ultrasound was today and I can officially say my EDD is Jan 23rd! Yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->