January Babies?

So sorry for your loss and hope to see you back soon :) :) :hugs:

Had the results of my dating ultrasound I'm due (for now jan 12). I'm ginna go with that instead of the 7th. I went 9 days late with DD anyway :)

Anyone else find that fatigue and nausea suddenly stepped up a notch? I am so tired, all I've done for 2 days is sleep!

Im knackered all the time!! Its like the twins just drain all my energy. I can have a good 10 hours sleeps and 3 hours after waking im yawning. Sickness has bothered me too much. Ive had a little but its not been unbearable xxx

I found around 8 weeks it got REALLY REALLY bad, I would sleep for hours at a time and never feel any better. I'm still not back to normal feeling, still tired but not as much as during that time... I cannot wait for 12 weeks, hopefully it starts to subside around then!

Im due january 29th... And i tested because i have been trying for 9 months and now i have my bundle of joy in my tummy. Xxx

Ok, so I have a question for you ladies. I was very nauseous from about 6 1/2 weeks to about 10 weeks. Now I find that I am not nauseous at all. I am still tired and I still wake up to pee in the middle of the night...3am to be exact. But I have also been way more gassy (sorry TMI) and I got a little dizzy spell this morning even though I was sitting down. I don't have a doctor's appointment until next week...I just wanted to make sure this sounded normal. Anyone else having less 1st trimester symptoms and almost 2nd trimester symptoms at only 11 weeks?? :shrug:

Ok, so I have a question for you ladies. I was very nauseous from about 6 1/2 weeks to about 10 weeks. Now I find that I am not nauseous at all. I am still tired and I still wake up to pee in the middle of the night...3am to be exact. But I have also been way more gassy (sorry TMI) and I got a little dizzy spell this morning even though I was sitting down. I don't have a doctor's appointment until next week...I just wanted to make sure this sounded normal. Anyone else having less 1st trimester symptoms and almost 2nd trimester symptoms at only 11 weeks?? :shrug:

You're experiencing exactly the same as me! however, i still get the odd wave of nausea. The rest is exactly the same and I'm 11 weeks tomorrow! I hope this makes you feel better :flower:

Yes! I was so sick for weeks 7 and 8 and now the nausea is rare. Just consider yourself lucky, I guess!

You're experiencing exactly the same as me! however, i still get the odd wave of nausea. The rest is exactly the same and I'm 11 weeks tomorrow! I hope this makes you feel better :flower:

Diverting off subject but I see you had an US done that only showed an empty sac. Hope you don't mind me asking but was that a TV US and did you have HCG's tested. I only ask as at 6w2d I had an US both TV and TA for severe cramping and the sac was empty. My MW told me it wasnt good and my HCG went from 8223 to 11450 in 48hrs which she assured me was good??!!

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here at all I've been so busy! But I had my US today and am measuring 1 week earlier than what we guessed but its okay! Saw my LO and heard the heartbeat :happydance: I am so excited!!! Oh and now my due date is Jan. 22,2013 :D

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been here for awhile. MS has been pretty awful. Curious, when is everyone starting to tell people?

I just started telling extended family, still have a few more to go and I plan to tell at 12 weeks, just make it official already...
How many have you told? Any plan on the announcing?

MS is coming and going, get super nauseous over smells but vomiting at all. Hoping it starts to subside in the next bit :)

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't been on here at all I've been so busy! But I had my US today and am measuring 1 week earlier than what we guessed but its okay! Saw my LO and heard the heartbeat :happydance: I am so excited!!! Oh and now my due date is Jan. 22,2013 :D

Oooh! same as me! :D

I've told a few people:

- Gal pal at work who is also trying at the same time
- Gal pal at other work (couldn't stop myself right after I found out)
- One of my three BFFs (she told me the minute she found out with her DD)

For everyone else I am waiting until after my 12 week scan. However it's really hard to hide with my extremely bloaty belly and insatiable hunger!!

I am determined not to get attached until I am confident things are going according to plan.... and I don't want to deal with the fallout if something happens. I am hopeful that all is well but I've heard too many sad stories, so I've put a wall up. As soon as I get the MW's blessing I will get excited and announce it to the world. :)

I have an appointment at 8+4 but no scan until 12 weeks... which is too long to wait as far as I am concerned. I am freaked by the possibility of MMC, so I am going to ask for a reassurance scan at my 8+4 appt. Hopefully she can book me in sooner!!

Anyone else waiting FOREVER to get a scan??

Hello:flower:

Can I join in ? I'm 9 weeks, due 20 Jan (but I'll go earlier as per usual). This is my 6th pregnancy. I've had 1 scan at 6 weeks, but I've got my first OB appt tomorrow (20 June) and I should get a peek then too.

I was sent at 8 weeks, which was much too early to see enough of anything. Honestly, the wait to get one is more worth it if u wait until 10 weeks or more - you can actually see a moving baby - looks like a baby with arms and legs.

I had a scan at 6 n half weeks and then again today and today's was much clearer. If it's reassurance you are after could you not go for a private scan? If id have had to wait until 12 weeks for a scan i would have felt exactly the same as you. I'm getting nervous at the thought that i wont have one between the 12 and 20 wks xxx

please add a twin miscarriage to my due date hun :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->