January Babies?

Yes everything smells disgusting atm looool :p just finished 12hour shift very tierd guna hit the sack after a long soak :) :) 13weeks Scan feels like a life time away :( :( :( xx

Bacon and grilled cheese this morning for Sunday brunch. Couldn't be bothered with eggs or toast and REALLY wanted a grilled cheese...or two.

Cravings are starting to hit me hard.

Bacon and grilled cheese this morning for Sunday brunch. Couldn't be bothered with eggs or toast and REALLY wanted a grilled cheese...or two.

Hehe. Grilled cheese does sound good.
Though I don´t have any cravings yet, just certain foods that keep down my nausea.

Hehe. Grilled cheese does sound good.
Though I don´t have any cravings yet, just certain foods that keep down my nausea.

They (yes, I did eat two!) were delicious.

I felt nausea at the deli counter this week with the smell of all that meat. I was also a little skeeved browning ground beef for meat sauce but once it was cooked all was good.

I don't think I've had any weird cravings (ie, cliched pickles and ice cream). I just want carbs carbs carbs. They really help me with sickness. I am trying so hard not to indulge all these cravings for fear of early weight gain. I am already finding my pants are a bit snug around the waist.

Yummmm, I desperately want a grilled cheese sandwich with bacon now!! Thanks Ditybyrd :haha:

I find the food I'm craving is all I want to eat. Like if what I want isn't in the house then I don't feel like eating anything, except I'm so hungry I have to force something down. My husband drove me an hour North to get a Wendy's burger on the weekend because it was all I wanted to eat :) I couldn't face McDonalds or BK or anything else it had to be Wendy's.

Could I join here please? Read through the posts and those ladies I don't already know from the jellybean thread seem lovely (of course the ones I already know are lovely too!).

I'm up at 215 am waiting for my scan at 8 am. Just totally freaked out. I've been having symptoms of mc but they're also somewhat common in early pregnancy. Not sure what to think but trying to stay positive :)

I found out I'm pregnant with #2 on April 30th, due from LMP Jan 7th. I have a beautiful DD who is almost 11 months born 9 days late! Had a MMC June 2010. We were actively TTC'g so I tested the day before AF was due I just couldn't wait lol!

Anyone staying team yellow?

Hello ladies and congrats all around! I'm due Jan 14th :)

Had been trying to conceive for almost a year, so I did get a positive test before any symptoms, around 10/11 DPO.

First scan in a few weeks so I'll get my definite date then, but for now please can you put me down for the 14th?

Happy and healthy pregancies all round!

Thats my tentative EDD as well!!

Hello! My due date is officially January 23, but as I was charting, I am sure it should be later than that. It will be our first and we already had our first appointment last Thursday :). After ttc for eight months, we are really delighted :)

Could I join here please? Read through the posts and those ladies I don't already know from the jellybean thread seem lovely (of course the ones I already know are lovely too!).

I'm up at 215 am waiting for my scan at 8 am. Just totally freaked out. I've been having symptoms of mc but they're also somewhat common in early pregnancy. Not sure what to think but trying to stay positive :)

I found out I'm pregnant with #2 on April 30th, due from LMP Jan 7th. I have a beautiful DD who is almost 11 months born 9 days late! Had a MMC June 2010. We were actively TTC'g so I tested the day before AF was due I just couldn't wait lol!

Anyone staying team yellow?

Hope your scan goes well fingers crossssed :) :) x

I think you have started something off I now crave bacon cheese toasties for brekfast :p x nom nom

Does anyone else like to post just to have an excuse to look at their pregnancy ticker?

or am i loosing the plot? :haha:

Fingersxxd hope you get great results today! :hugs: how great that new baby wi be quite close in age to dd!

Thanks ladies. Had a very tiring morning!! A liter of water is a lot to take with morning sickness! Scan was good. HB 168 bpm. Saw fingers and legs. Still a bit of yolk sac so they dated me at 9 weeks a whole week behind. I'm gonna wait to talk to my dr see what she says about that. Trying not to worry cuz I DEFINATELY saw the heartbeat and there was a moving baby in there!

I guess nobody has been posting....
Have any of you decided when to publicly announce? On facebook?
I'm debating doing it at 12 weeks or 13? I don't know!

I did since week 4. I didn't know Americans waited so long to tell.

Me to defo dont want it to do it to early still in red up to 13 14 weeks and even then your in amber stage. I think losing in late preg makes me not want to tell anyone. Im not sure y ?? are well im prob guna do it closer to my 20 week scan IF THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS :) :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->