January Babies?

I've been crampy too the past few days but I can ring my MW for my first appointment tomorrow! :happydance:

It's so reassuring to see we are going through this crampy stage

Mamaofone: I start to feel yuk and get a migraine around 2-3pm I'm not worried about the crampy feelings as it's just my body getting ready to stretch to fit baby :D I am worried about the migraines as my doctor put me off work for over half my pregnancy with my DS and I'm worried it will happen again and we want to buy our own house soon so need the income as long as we can get it but if my doctor wants me off work as he is worried about the migraines again then that's what I'll do and i will be a sham again :) this would not be so bad as I love spending all my time with DS :D he is my work I live both my boys(DS and OH) hehe

Isnt this cute haha

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    20 KB · Views: 9
hi im 3 weeks 6 days pregnant and i ll be due around 21st of jan xx

hi ladies,
i got my BFP just over a week ago so coming up for 6 weeks preggers :) we are over the moon as we lost a bubba week before xmas last year and have been trying since september last year but we didnt give up!
now to keep this bean a sticky one! i did 3 tests including a clear blue 12 days ago and they were all positive and again today to check my levels have increased i did another clear blue and result was alot clearer and date was higher on conception reader so that tells me alls going well this time around.
ive got my first doctors appointment booked on the 15th and hopefully will get a date for an early scan due to history of mc and pcos.
im feeling ok and very happy, had a few cramps and feel sick when i smell food cooking and a little in the mornings. my clothes no longer seem to fit :( but that has given me a reason to go out and buy maternity stuff early!!
we would absolutely love a little girl as we have 2 boys between us already fingers crossed!

to all you other january mums i wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months and hope to get to know more of you all throughout our amazing experiences xxx

I'm aw'd at the fact i turned 5 weeks and my baby is getting his or her heart and kidneys! Which means when i go for my first appt. on the 21st I get to hear my baby heart beat

@Dee:My cramps are going away too but in a way is calms me down to see them going away

Yeah, me too!! I used to have them all the time and now it's more a once a day kind of thing!

welcome to the club and congrats on your bfp

:baby:
I haven't seen the midwife yet but according to the good old web I am due 10th January. DH's reaction was delight that I would be the sober one for the Christmas festivities and would be designated driver, cheek! :winkwink::happydance: (little does he know that by then my bump will be MUCH to large to fit under the steering wheel of the car!)

We are also going the midwife way! Im super excited about it, it's our first baby!

Deedee

Yea this is a smaller thread! Im not nearly as far as u but i feel like i am..maybe im wrong on my timing! I get tired around 2 ish need a nap but then will b ok... And around 7 ish i do too.. But then i get my energy back lol.. Im only naseous in the morning when i have nothing in my stomach, but i usually eat small meals throughout the day usually...however theone time i didnt eat lunch and went to teach class and almost biffed on my students...but i did not vomit yet...my boobs are increasingly sore as well.. My tiny chihuahua loves to jump all over me and yea...not so great :(

I actually bffed around 4 times already, not nice... lol the first time was at 4 weeks and 1 day. I think I wont be able to eat tatter tots anymore lol

I posted on the other thread, but it's really hard for me to keep up with the comments! And seems to many comments no one has time to comment on mine LOL Maybe they are just not as interesting (mine that is, not theirs) , huh? LOL

Anyhow, I posted most of my symptoms already. I've been feeling super duper tired. I want to be in bed half the time. I even fell asleep at a friends house yesterday hahahahaha, hubby says that I don't even wait for him at night anymore, as soon as I lay my head on that pillow I'm out! I've been feeling nauseous sometimes after food, but it just stays as like something was stuck in my throat. Cramps are slowly fading away!! and headaches, im really not liking that.

Hope all is good with y'all!!

Dee

:D this is a smaller group :) i get the feeling my posts must suck half the time haha as i get little to no response at all :( :dohh: and we are due on the same day :D i fined that interesting for some reason lol :haha:

My symptoms so far are migraines all the time :( some dull cramping and filling yuk :blush: and very very sleepy:sleep:

Congrats to all the new BFP's :D

Hope everyone is doing well :hugs:
xxx Jamie

I think it's kinda funny to think we were all baby making around the same days LOL My mom insists that first time mammas have their baby sooner than due date. But there are a lot of believes like that over in Guatemala. Haha. I'm just glad we won't be having all the heat of summer when we are bigger haha.

I want to gone ahead and start buying diapers and wipes and bottles but i think it's too early

I want to gone ahead and start buying diapers and wipes and bottles but i think it's too early

We almost did yesterday LOL, but we are moving in 2 weeks, so hubby convinced me to wait 'till later.

We almost did yesterday LOL, but we are moving in 2 weeks, so hubby convinced me to wait 'till later.

I keep wanting to as well but we're moving in 3 weeks so hubby has convinced me to wait until we're at least in our new home. Then he might find the joint account starts looking smaller as I go on a shopping spree :haha:

Happy Mother's Day to all of my fellow January pregnancies!

Hi everyone!! H&H 9 months to everyone!! So excited to be here :cloud9: I had a scan confirmed on friday I am a week "behind" due to ovulation time and long cycles so definitely having a January baby (Jan 3rd)!! :thumbup: My :holly: are ssooooo sore and my m/s has turned into vomiting at times, my most vlnerable time while brushing my teeth (toothepaste yeecchhh) and the afternoons i start feeling queasy and suuperr sleepy!

Hi all.

Would love to join you all, although advanced warning, I'm petrified already!!

This is my first, Dh already has a 12 year old who I adore. We got our bfp on Thurs, and by the looks of it are due 16th Jan. havent been to the doc yet as I want to wait til 6 weeks because as I already mentioned I'm scared of losing our little Lady Alonso.

Symptoms, um,., well I appear to suddenly have developed the skill of burping! It's awful, because I really hate it when someone else does it, but for the last week I've done nothing but burp, and feel sick when I cant. Yuck! I've also been going to the loo more often, and had a horrible dull headache last night. Oh, and had to have a little nap yesterday afternoon :)

Looking forward to talking to you all!

Uhhhh @metailmaiden, those are happy times indeed. Haha. I'm yet to see how I'll be at week 6 and days, not long before I get there!

@xteepeex I'm still having terrible gasses. :( but havn't been burping :/ Welcome!

@DittyByrd: THANK YOU!! Happy Mothers Day!!

Post your due dates and if you have your first scan post that too. Also what made you test or think you were pregnant?

Im due Jan 14th and I get my first scan May 21st. I tested because I was going to start EPO and wanted to be sure and thank god i did

I just found out i am pregnant today after a scare that it was ectopic. I am also due Jan 14th (Last Period was April 9th so im just assuming that myself). I will make all my appointments this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->