January Babies?

Baby girl will be here via planned c-section on 11th January 2013

Hi guys, I'm new here. Due Jan 5th nd jst thot i'd join this 2 pass the time quicker :)

Hi guys, I'm new here. Due Jan 5th nd jst thot i'd join this 2 pass the time quicker :)
hello :hi: is this your 1st baby? and do you no the gender i hope your having a smooth as can be pregnancy :)

Whew, after hyperemesis settled down, they've said I'm team blue, due on January 13th, and I'm now on crutches thanks to bump playing havoc with my vertebrae, and hips and pelvis now playing up! Back in hospital Monday for glucose tests! Just another excuse for them to stick needles in me again I think... They do that far too much!!

My lil lady is so excited about new baby, she cuddles the bump, kisses it, talks to and reads to it.. Loves to feel it moving and still tries to see baby through my belly button. At some point last night she brought it a teddy bear so it didn't get lonely. She's a delight!

Sure hope I can manage them both though! I must admit the nearer due date gets the scareder I am!

Hey ladies, had my 30 week growth scan today and baby's estimated to currently weigh 4lb's :thumbup: His current head circumference is 29.2cm. They think he'll be very similar in size to my DS1, who was 8lb 10oz at birth.

I didn't get any pics and it was quite a short scan, they were mainly checking blood flow to placenta... everything is looking good and it feels like it won't be long now until I meet him :cloud9:

Hi ladies, even though my baby girl is due on January 21st, my scheduled c-section will be on 1-2-13!!! So excited :happydance:

hey all hows everyone doing ? hows the baby bumps.. mine got so big even ppl dont believe im only 28 weeks they alwasy say OH YOUR ONLY 28 WEEK WOW :( x

Ppl are SO rude! It's not like being pregnant gives them the right.....
Not to mention it looks like this is baby #4 - OF COURSE u will be bigger than a 1st timer.... WTF are ppl thinking when they say these things.... *End rant - breathe.....*

Feeling pretty uncomfortable these days, wake up feeling like I'm paralyzed from the pain shooting through my hips/ back :( But things are going well so far. Doc appointment today!

Ppl are SO rude! It's not like being pregnant gives them the right.....
Not to mention it looks like this is baby #4 - OF COURSE u will be bigger than a 1st timer.... WTF are ppl thinking when they say these things.... *End rant - breathe.....*

Feeling pretty uncomfortable these days, wake up feeling like I'm paralyzed from the pain shooting through my hips/ back :( But things are going well so far. Doc appointment today!

i no i text my other half and told him wht the lady just said as he was in there car with the baby and he was lke pmg tell her to f*k offf i was like i cant do that hehe.. i just go along with it like it dont up set me:) hopefully i wont get much bigger tho hehe iv put on 1 stone 2 lbs so im hoping not to put more then 2 stone on this time :s... i keep getting lower back pains and BH loads aswell but i got them with mmy 8 month old baby as well... my arms ae so sore frm the jbs i had yday :( all red and swallow... hope docs went well for you 2day x x

Doc appt went well. Baby is doing well and is head down, which I suspected since it feel like it! Kinda feels surreal to be feeling "that close" - it's going to come much quicker than I really think it will.... Gonna be a bit of a shock once it happens since I haven't experienced it before....

I had an appointment the other day!
My little girl is in a Frank Breech position! Its weird and idk how she is comfortable like that lol here are a few pics
This one she has her hand and foot up by her head! Lol
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-11-07143811.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-11-07143753.jpg[/IMG]

I had an appointment the other day!
My little girl is in a Frank Breech position! Its weird and idk how she is comfortable like that lol here are a few pics
This one she has her hand and foot up by her head! Lol
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-11-07143811.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-11-07143753.jpg[/IMG]
Amazing pics :)

Charlotte is lovely Jess. It's not uncommon for baby to still be breech... Could turn as late as 36 weeks. Zoela was upside down but across called vertex. They said though that she still had room to move and could still go back to breech.

Glad to hear all the Dr. appts. are going so well. My next appt. is Nov. 16... I went a little over 2 weeks because DD had appts on Tuesday, which is the day I usually go. I sneak out in the morning leaving DD with DH. Works for us.

Thanks
I hope she turns soon. Actually I think she still flops and turns a lot. I can feel her every where all the time lol

Good luck with your drs appointment!

Yes, totally normal... Zoela had lots of room at 28 weeks and they said she'd probably have lots of room until 32-34 weeks. She was measuring a little smaller than average at 2lbs 6oz and 10 1/2 inches long. :)

They never gave me a weight ..... I'm curious now
I think I'll have a weight scan at like 35 weeks

Once it gets more snug in there and if she's still breech - there are ways to encourage baby to flip without them doing it manually on ur belly.... Hope she turns in the next bit :)

hi all :) how you all feeling :) did anyone have the whooping cough jab yet of so how did you arm feel.or go after and what was it like a week later ? thanks x x x

I had the whooping cough jab after labor with DD. I never noticed anything.

My ultrasound tech gave me a list of Zoela's measurements.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/PICS_49.jpg

I had the whooping cough jab after labor with DD. I never noticed anything.

My ultrasound tech gave me a list of Zoela's measurements.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/PICS_49.jpg

i had mine last wedneday and my arm went all red and sore i saw midwife yday who made me se the docs and they think i had a reaction with it it was 8cm by 4 cm big yday still.. i should of went to to docs last week when it was bad for medication but i didnt think i thought they all went like it as my flu jab went like it aswell but went down on monday so they didnt think that was that bad.. they saidi cant have it ever again. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->