January Babies?

Good advice and I love orange juice! I will let you know in in ten days if it works :)

hi jess19 i have 3 little girls age 7 5 and 6months :) i dont mind what we have as long as baby is healthy a girl be nice as i have all girls stuff and a boy be nice as it be my 1st and only boy and be the 1st boy in my other halfs family in 25 years he was last boy :D so it be nice either way.... none of my family no yet hehe as so close to my other one im scared to tell them.. about dreams iv dreamt this one is a little girl aswell i cant remember what i dreamt with my others i think the 6 months old i dreamed about both sexes :D xxx

Hi, Ladies! So exciting hearing about all your movements and being able to see them!! I've been feeling my LO for quite a few weeks, hubby can feel the movements sometimes, but we haven't seen any movements on the outside yet!

This is me at 19 wks
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-08-19190114-1.jpg

These are from today at 21+3 wks
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-09-03094749-1.jpg
https://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n588/Rayvens_Mama/2012-09-03094718-1.jpg

Yay, Ladies for movements. :) Loving the bump Lamere! :)

20 week bump :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/Snapbucket/344CB562-orig.jpg[/IMG]

Ultrasound tomorrow! Wish us luck, we may find out if this baby is a boy or girl!

Baby is a girl! We are going to name her Emilia Marie! :pink:

Also, we have bad news. The left side of my placenta has a notching. This means baby may not be getting what she needs from the placenta. I have to go back in six weeks or so to see and the doctor says it can get better on its own, but I may have to give birth early to keep the baby safe. It makes my risk for pre eclampsia higher and increases the chance that Emilia may be born small.

I have been crying all morning :/ it took us awhile to get pregnant and I'm in Germany with out my parents or sisters or friends. I think I just need a hug.

Also, we have bad news. The left side of my placenta has a notching. This means baby may not be getting what she needs from the placenta. I have to go back in six weeks or so to see and the doctor says it can get better on its own, but I may have to give birth early to keep the baby safe. It makes my risk for pre eclampsia higher and increases the chance that Emilia may be born small.

I have been crying all morning :/ it took us awhile to get pregnant and I'm in Germany with out my parents or sisters or friends. I think I just need a hug.
aw big congrats on the baby girl hun and sending :hugs: for you and baby x

Congrats on your pink bundle of joy! :hugs: hope everything is going to be alright for the both of you :hugs: us BnB girls will always be here if you need to talk, vent or have any questions

Congrats on ur pink bundle!
So sorry to hear there are complications that may cause some issues.
I just wanted to let u know that chances are baby will be ok. My niece was a low birth weight baby (3lbs 15 oz - full term) since her mom had a cyst in her abdomin that was depleting resources. They had been told LOTS of worst case scenarios that the baby would be downs or that she would have serious complications. She was born full term at 38 weeks and was sent to the NICU where she stayed for 2 weeks hooked up and constantly monitored. She is PERFECT now and 16 months - she has no long term effects and is already beating other children in milestones of the same age! Bad results don't always mean worst case as the doctors will tell you. Good luck, praying that it all works out well for u! :hugs:

Congrats on your pink bundle! :hugs: Sorry to hear about the complications!!! :hugs: Sending prayers for you and your baby girl!!

Congrats on Miss Emilia! (One of my fave names BTW!!! Great choice!)

Good news is that they caught your complications early and can give you the support and treatment you need throughout your pregnancy. :thumbup: Try not to worry, keep your chin up and remember that we're all here for you. :hugs:

Love the name lillottie! Try not to worry to much! I'm sure all will end up okay. :hugs:

You ladies are fantastic at cheering me up! Jch, that sounds very similar to what could happen and I am so relieved to hear everything turned out well! At this point I am feeling a lot more positive and even if the notching stay, I am sure little Emilia is a fighter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->