January Babies?

So glad I could give u something similar/ positive to relate to.

Honestly, it's very scary BUT technology is AMAZING now and they can do SO much to help ur little Emilia :)

Katy: Can't wait for your gender update? Do you think you might already know what you are having? :)

Katy: Can't wait for your gender update? Do you think you might already know what you are having? :)
hi i had a feeling and everyone guessed on the nub that IM HAVING A BOY :) my girls are so happy they are having a brother :) i asked my 5 year old this morning what does she think im having and she was like boy i dont want a girl as there is to many girls now mummy lol bless her x

Congrats!! Yey!! I bet everyone is thrilled!!

Thanks everyone still dont feel real that we are having a boy :) x

Hey guys.
I just wanted to let you know that I´m cutting down on my subscription threads here on BnB.
I really need to focus on studying flying material this winter, so I´ll only be checking up on my pregnancy journal. I´ll try to get on there every day, but can´t promise anything.
Those of you that want to keep up with my progress, can follow up on me there.
I´ll miss you guys, and maybe I´ll get on here more after the new years.
I won´t stop completely, but I´ll cut down on my internet time a lot.

Internet is just too damn addictive.

Still love you guys, and :hugs:
all around

Hey guys.
I just wanted to let you know that I´m cutting down on my subscription threads here on BnB.
I really need to focus on studying flying material this winter, so I´ll only be checking up on my pregnancy journal. I´ll try to get on there every day, but can´t promise anything.
Those of you that want to keep up with my progress, can follow up on me there.
I´ll miss you guys, and maybe I´ll get on here more after the new years.
I won´t stop completely, but I´ll cut down on my internet time a lot.

Internet is just too damn addictive.

Still love you guys, and :hugs:
all around

The internet sure is addictive!! Good luck with your studies hun! :hugs:

Had my follow up appoinment and it went not so great. She is falling behind on growth and my placenta is maturing too quickly all because of the artery notching. The good news is that the artery notching is better than before, so maybe she will start growing better. At this point they just want to keep an eye on things still, soo we are trying to stay positive!

Aww hun, my fingers are crossed that LO just needs a growth spurt! :hugs:

:hug:
Hope everything is ok and turns out alright

hope everything goes all right and she has her growth spurt really soon :) she could just be a small baby all my babies have got smaller and y last little girl was 3-4 weeks smaller from 18 week scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->