January Babies?

I see my doc weekly but they don't do any internal checks yet.... I don't think they will until 40 weeks maybe? Baby is sitting quite low from what she felt but I wish I knew more details about cervical changes....

DH starts his job on Jan 7th..... I'm due on Jan 10th...... Might be an interesting new year!

Jess: What a beautiful baby you have there! :) Nice weight, also. Do you think you might go into labor early? I doubt I do...

Jch: Thats good that DH got a job. I know all about the crazy year. We bought a house that closed in November... Rennovations keep on happening and we aren't even set to move in until Jan. 7. I'm not due until Jan. 20, though. And everyone jokes about whether we'll be settled in our house or if Zoela will be here first.

My Dr. will do cervical checks every week from here on out. I'm just so happy things are going so well. I had high blood pressure from 34 weeks with DD, and it was a pain to go for non stress tests every 2 days until 39 weeks when I was induced.

I didn't even make it to january lol, I was due Jan 14th and LO came dec 19th weighing 7lbs and 13oz

Congratulations! I have been excitedly waiting for the first of us to have a baby :D He is so handsome and I am super happy for you!!!

Wonder who is coming next!!!

Seems to be a common theme in my family to have the baby within a few days of the due date.... So we'll see!

I had DS 3 days before my due date. Kinda thinking it will be the same with DD.
Id SO much rather have her now though :) I'm SO impatient lol

Thank you ladies, it was sooo many babies being born that day at the hospital lol

hi all i no this is going to sound silly as its my 4th pregnancy but baby hasnt really moved to day like no kicks or movements i dont believe babys stop moving when they are getting ready to come as you should be able to feel every movement as its getting tight in there... but i dont want to bother the hosp as i did with last pregnancy and they made me feel silly for coming in.... iv laid on my side as he normally kicks then and iv poked him and that i think if i push hard on my belly i can just make out hes moving a bit is that ok? iv been getting loads BH lately and pressure in my bum and my moo moo mucus snotty stuff ( sorry tmi ) x

hi all i no this is going to sound silly as its my 4th pregnancy but baby hasnt really moved to day like no kicks or movements i dont believe babys stop moving when they are getting ready to come as you should be able to feel every movement as its getting tight in there... but i dont want to bother the hosp as i did with last pregnancy and they made me feel silly for coming in.... iv laid on my side as he normally kicks then and iv poked him and that i think if i push hard on my belly i can just make out hes moving a bit is that ok? iv been getting loads BH lately and pressure in my bum and my moo moo mucus snotty stuff ( sorry tmi ) x

Try not to worry too much hon, I was thinking this ecxact same thing about an hour ago, having not felt baby move since last night, he now has the hiccups and has had a couple kicks. Nothing huge, but nice to know he;s still there. If theres still nothing by tomorrow morning give them a ring, at the end of the day they shouldnt make you feel like that, they should be reassuring you!

Poke and proud, drink something cold... If you still don't feel baby move. Go in... It's always better safe than sorry. :hugs:

hi all well i laid worry all last night as he normally moves when i go.to bedl oads and im.up all thetime needing a wee as he kicks my blader well nothing like that last night amd this morning didnt move i took my baby back for her nap around 12 as shes ill and tired and i had a kick but nothing since then hes not really moving at all or being him self or am i just worring over nothing thanks ladies x

You know his routine better than anyone and if something just isn't right than maybe take a trip in.
Like leinzlove said....its better to be safe than sorry.

hi all well i laid worry all last night as he normally moves when i go.to bedl oads and im.up all thetime needing a wee as he kicks my blader well nothing like that last night amd this morning didnt move i took my baby back for her nap around 12 as shes ill and tired and i had a kick but nothing since then hes not really moving at all or being him self or am i just worring over nothing thanks ladies x

Definitely ring your MW hon, if for no other reason than to get some peace of mind and knowing it's still okay! It's very much worth taking hte time to note down any movements you do feel and when so you can show her, she'll likely ask you start doing that anyway.

hello ladies thought il update you all.. :) well i didnt feel any movements so i was worried and was talking to my partner about it i sat and poked the baby and drank cold water and everything had a kick so i thought i will wait it out as knowing me il go to hosp and he be jumping all over the place like my little girl did and i got made to feel i was in the wrong for going in.. so i left it to i got my other kids in bed and then my baby and i laid down on my side and oh the joy he was bouncing about kicking and everything he was back to normal bk to same routine kicking loads til li went to sleep kicking when i got up in the night with my baby girl and 1st thing in the morning kicking again just like he normally does i was happy.... but still wondering why he didnt move so much for a day and half :S x x thank you ladies for your help... hope your all well and not long till we see out babies :) xxx

I know sometimes my normally VERY active LO turns inwards and I feel very little movement. I went to my doctor the first time that happened and she did a CDG and then sent me to the hospital for a Doppler, but everything was fine. I think sometimes how they are turned can impact the movement you feel but I am so happy to hear your son us back to his bouncy self :)

Oh yay, Katie! I'm so happy baby is kicking and moving. I have less active days also. But, usually poking and cold gets her moving!

Won't be long before our sweet LO's are here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->