January Babies?

YAY! It's January! We'll all be holding our LO's soon! Happy 2013! :yipee:

Yey! 2 more weeks to go!!!
It could be any time now! I'm so excited!!

What's everyone doing to keep busy???
I'm nesting lol everything is getting cleaned!

Here's a 37 week bump pic :)
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2012-12-31235734.jpg[/IMG]

Jess, what a lovely pic and a beautiful bump!

I have been putting away the Christmas decor and per cooking some meals for the freezer :)

We are getting really excited too and our LO, who has always been around the 3rd percentile for growth is now in the 13% and keeps improving so that makes us even more excited!!!

I put away all my christmas stuff on the 30th.
I usually leave it up for about a week after the New Year but I'm so scared ill go into labor so I cleaned and put everything away early

yay its January not long now ladys :) and what a lovely bump jess :) cant wait for a update on whos had there baby 1st wont be me lol as mine are always late hehe x x good luck everyone x

Jess: Loving the bump! Beautiful! :)

Zoela weighs 7lbs 1oz, which is 50 percentile, measuring right on with her due date. She is also head down and fully engaged. I'm 1cm dilated and 20% enfaced. Heart rate is 140bpm. (She is 12oz bigger than DD was at this point.) We will be meeting our little love one day soon. :)

I do know that I won't be induced before 39 weeks and for sure I won't be allowed to go past my EDD.

I'm a bit surprised that she's taking up my whole belly. And she doesn't have much room left in there. My Dr. will really be looking at my placenta. With GD thats our worry that the placenta will stop doing its job earlier. So, I'm very curious to hear what he says on Monday. And I will go with whatever he suggests.

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1580.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1581.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1582.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1583.jpg

Hey all!!! Well it is January - wow, this has come fast! Countdown really is on, didn't feel like Xmas/ New Years meant anything since baby coming is so much more important.
Been trying to get as much rest as possible, of course this time of year means lots more visiting... Hopefully it'll calm down until he's here!
Good luck ladies, cannot wait to see which baby comes next :)

JCH: WOW! Just 6 days to go for you... You'll be meeting your little guy really soon. Maybe today! :wohoo:

Mrs. Mel... 7 days to go for you eeeek! I just got a feeling its about to rain babies up in here... :)

I hope so! I'm so excited to meet him / her!

Not too long for you either :) x

I think it'll be a bit for me yet. I've just been feeling tooo great!

I'm feeling good too really, very crampy though! I'm a first time Mum, so no idea what to expect!

I'm feeling good too really, very crampy though! I'm a first time Mum, so no idea what to expect!
I've had lots of cramps lately, the other night lots of BH that were borderline painful but they subsided.... So I guess he just isn't ready yet.
Doc had suggested a sweep for my appt yesterday but I decided to pass and wait another week.... We will see if I'm up for it by Thurs/ Fri.....
DH starts his new job on Monday (Jan 7th) so I was a bit concerned baby would come RIGHT before he starts it, better to let him come when ready or maybe in a week...

Kind of nervous since I will soon be home alone a lot more, but Mom is about 20-30 mins away and will come as soon as she's needed. Also, DH will be keeping his phone close-by incase something starts....

Wonder who is next.... I think LOTS will be arriving soon!

Eeek, Jch you are so close. :) You never know DH may not be able to get a day in before baby arrives. It's really good that his phone is staying on. :) This is the first day I'm planning to make sure DH keeps him on. And I have to remember to keep mine and my camera charged. I'm so lazy with it.

I do feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever. Even though in all reality it could be anyday.

Jch, wow only 4 days and only 5 for Mrs. Mel! It feels like so much time has passed since our BFP's!

Oh and I wanted to share our 3d ultrasound at out last appointment :)

My husband actually teared up when he saw her , it was very sweet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
DH has made it to work, his boss was fine with me calling/ texting for ANY issues. Baby REALLY feels like he's going to just fall out today... Eeek! Hope he can at least get a full day in, I'm really hoping that baby waits until Friday doc appointment so that he can be here with baby for the weekend and not miss much work.... Fingers Crossed!!!!!

Anyone else feel like baby is going to just fall out randomly? So much pressure! I'm waiting for plug/ water to break as it feels like it's going to happen (at least in my mind....)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->