January Babies?

Yes JCh, I had this last night, I've never felt pressure like it! I keep hoping my waters will just go!

Great picture littlelotti!

Jch & Mel: I hope it means that your waters are about to break.

AFM: I'm scheduled for induction next Monday Jan. 14 @ 4pm (US Eastern). So, baby will be here that night or the next day. I have to be there at 3:15pm to set up my room. I'm so excited!

hi all hope all going well.. just had my 37 week.check up and baby is back to back :-( i hope he turns x x x

Leinzlove :happydance: yey for having an induction date :) hope she comes sooner

Katy88 I heard back to back labr can be painful :hugs: hope he turns for you

AFM: I'm just tying to wait patiently but its not working :( I just want to go into labor like right now!
But I doubt that will happen any time soon, I have a strong feeling I'm going to be over due :(
With each passing day I get a bit more moody......poor DH :( he's been dealing with me and my grumpyness

Katy: Good luck with him turning!
Did they suggest pelvic tilts or anything like that may help?

Leinzlove: how exciting on seeing your new daughter in six days or less!

It is getting hard to stay patient! My doctor told me if I miss any of my every other day appointments, she will assume I'm already holding my little one in my arms :)

hello ladies thank you yeah i was told its linger harder and more painfull im so worried now going to.try get him to turn with in.two weeks hope he does as my 3rd was bad labour and she wasnt even back to back lol... getting the ball.out now hope that works.. does anyone no any other ways to.gt him to turn x

Bouncing on the ball should help... Also try going down on ur knees and elbows and rocking/ swaying - might just help get baby turned!

Some new things happening.... had pink mixed with discharge before bed then woke up losing plug. Both have stopped and no contractions have started but from what I have read they say labor in 24-48 hrs..... Worst case I have a sweep at my doc appt on Friday... We will see!

Yay... you're so close JCh!!

katy88 - I would definitely spend time on all fours... and avoid slouching (that can make them flip back to back apparently). Good luck hun!! :)

Jch, that sounds sooo promising! How wonderful to be getting even closer :)

jch wow thats great hopefully your baby will be here very soon :D. iv been bouncing away and not sitting on the sofa and been sleeping on my left side hopefully it will work :) where iv been bouncing iv had loads more discharge and had of spotting wasnt my plug tho as was just few spots of red blood..had it with my daughter after bouncing on the ball loads hehe. i no i wl go over due and have a feb baby as all 3 have been late.. been stripping wallpaper today for last 2 hours lol x x

So Tuesday afternoon- night I was getting contractions every 15 mins lasting for about 30-40 seconds.... But they stopped by morning. Went out shopping yesterday with my mom and they started again in the afternoon but still the 15 mins apart and nothing progressing sooner.... They stopped by evening.... Hopefully this means something is finally happening but it's still not "active labour..."
The combination of these things I'm hoping will help at the sweep tomorrow am and maybe I'll have a baby this weekend!!!
If he doesn't come, I've got a gf who does refelxology who just offered to help me out and see if some of that works!!! Fingers crossed!!!!
Due date TODAY!!!!

Jch, that sounds like you are getting so close! Good luck with the reflexology and congrats on today being your due date:) I hope he gets there very soon!

JCH: Hope you've had baby by now. :hugs:

AFM: I lost my mucus plug last night and have been achy since. I still doubt I'll go into labor before my induction. My house is clean and I'm properly groomed. :haha:

Good luck ladies! It definitely sounds like these babies will be here soon! x

My doctor says my cervix is very ripe and she thinks the baby will be here soon! Have any of you ladies heard about that or is it one of those signs that could mean something but could also mean we have another few weeks of waiting?
My sister just left after a month long visit so I hope I have time to clean and do laundry:)

wow things seem.to be moving.on for everyone here :) seems like i got forever left still.... yday i went to.the loo and sorry fot tmi but i could smell sex like semen me amd my oh havent had sex.in about a month so.cant be from that i wear a really thin pad and it has mucus plug on and a light colour on and it smells like sex and mix with something... i.dont no.what to.thing as never had it before.. feel.dumb as this is my 4th baby x

Jch: Congrats on your beautiful bundle. :)

Mrs Mel: I hope you've had baby by now. :hugs:

littlelotti: Sounds promising! I hope LO comes soon. :)

Katy: You never know... You could go right now. Were your other babies overdue? I don't know anything about the discharge you are describing. So no help here.

AFM: Bring on Monday... :)

hello wow has people had babys here ? time differents :-( yeah all 3 of my babys was late :-( so think this one will be too... x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->