January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Yes, I am 97% sure it will be our last. I can’t say for absolutely sure, though. ;) Do you think you’re done? I’m mostly worried I will still have baby fever after having #3 even though we don’t want another for more practical reasons. How are you feeling now that baby #3 is here?

I'm going for one more. I don't think my mind will change, but everyone just assumes I'm done because I had a girl.

I can definitely see why stopping at 3 would be wise. It is definitely a juggle already and DH is home for a little over 3 more weeks. I keep telling myself it will get a tad easier as she gets older and we will have summer break to not have to worry about school transport.

There is a lot in the #3 equation, but I'm feeling pretty good about it. I don't feel like I messed up and made life impossible. It is a learning curve. It'll definitely test me when I have them all on my own from 730p-4p the next day.

Hi ladies!! I everyone is doing well. This is my first time posting in forever.

How's everyone's littles' doing?

Thorpedo - Hey!!! So great to hear from you! How are you and the littles? I see by your signature you're WTT till July? Exciting!

My crew and I have actually been sick lately, but besides that pretty good. We are adjusting to being a family of 5.

Hi Alijo, Congratulations on your newest bundle of joy!! How exciting!! I hope everyone feels better!!

--- I see that a couple of ladies in here are have new littles ones!! Congratulations to everyone!!!!

AFM-My little are getting so big. I cant believe that my oldest will be 7 soon and that my youngest is getting ready for preschool in august. My hubby and I have decided to add one more to our family. We are wtt until July. I'm impatiently waiting until then lol.

Ali - that’s so exciting that you think you want one more! It’s dumb that everyone assumes you’re done because you had a girl. It’s weird how people assume that everyone’s end goal is to have both genders. People also assume we want one more just BECAUSE we must want a boy, when in reality we would want one more regardless. Very lame. I’m glad the adjustment to 3 hasn’t been too unmanageable or overwhelming yet. That will definitely be a challenge when your hubby goes back to work, but I’m sure you’ll rock it! We are always here for moral support.

Thorpedo - welcome back! So exciting you’ll be TTC again in July! We might end up pregnant around the same time. :)

Literati_love - How exciting!! That would be amazing if we both end up falling pregnant at the same time again!

Ladies!!!!!!

I got my BFP today! I’ll be 4 weeks tomorrow by LMP (but I might have Oved earlier, so we’ll see if that gets adjusted). It was our first cycle trying! I am due January 28, 2020...which is just 4 days after my due date with Violet (and 1 day after her birthday). Really hoping all goes well. Feeling excited but nervous! I have suspected I was pregnant since only a few days after Ov. I’ve had all sorts of weird symptoms, the most prominent being lots of cramping, pinching, pulling, and other twinges, which I have ONLY ever gotten on a pregnant cycle. Yay!!

Thorpedo- good to hear from you! Good luck with trying soon, I hope you are not trying long and everything goes well!

Literati- congratulations!!! It’s crazy how many pregnancies/babies since our January babies! When is your first doc appointment?

I am currently on my third pp period, it’s so annoying how long and heavy they are since getting the IUD. they actually haven’t been as painful as I was expecting so that’s a plus!

Awww congrats Literati!! We also got our BFP a couple of weeks ago! So due Jan again! It’s took me a while to believe it, I’ve been too scared to post much over in the pregnancy boards but I’m 6+5 now and starting to accept it’s really happening. Got a scan booked for Thursday so fingers cross all is ok.

Anababe - congrats! That’s so exciting! I love that we are both having January babies again. That’s wonderful that you have a scan booked soon! Hope all goes well!

Vrogers - thanks! I haven’t booked a prenatal appointment yet because the dr’s office is closed today. I did already have an appointment booked for June 5, so I might call and see if they can
Make it a prenatal.

I’m sorry your pp period are so heavy with the IUD. I always forget how much I hate getting my period until it comes back. I’m so glad to get a break from it again. Glad you haven’t had as much pain. My cramps almost disappeared after having 2 babies!

Lit/ Anababe- Congratulations on your Pregnancies!!

Vrogers- I'm sorry your PP bleed is so intense hopefully they become shorter and less intense by your next one.

AFM- I'm kinda getting nervous knowing that I'll start trying within 2 cycles. I just got my youngest into her and her big sister's room. Luckily she's all about that and they have been sleeping in there for about a month together. I'm also offically out of the pulls ups even the night time ones. YAY!! Only to start again lol. I'm hoping we catch our first month because if we do that mean the newest little one's due date will be my hubby's birthday. My hubby has said he'd love to have a little one near/ on his b-day.

how's everyone else doing?

Thorpedo - I understand feeling nervous about trying soon, but I am excited for you! I hope it works the first time around as well! It’s very convenient when that happens.

Anababe - I know you’re feeling nervous still, but once you feel ready, we’d love if you joined the January 2020 thread if you want to!
January 2020 Garnets!!!

Thorpedo - also, well done on potty training your youngest already! I haven’t even tried yet.

Hi ladies , hope you are all well. Just letting u know I’ve come off Facebook for a while due to a few family dynamics. Ill keep an eye on here though. Or I’m on messenger. Hope all babies toddlers and bumps are doing ok x

Apple - good to know! There haven’t really been many updates anyway.

I am 15 weeks pregnant now. Still feeling so tired and blah, but definitely better than I was feeling a month ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->