January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Hi sunshine, nice to hear from you. Congratulations on new baba xx

Hi ladies I’m updating this on here as I really wouldn’t want it on any Facebook group. I wouldn’t trust myself not to post it to wrong page haha ... I think there are some things for face book and somethings for b&b.

Hope everyone is well, just thought I’d mention although no where near as important as wonderful little baby due in 5 weeks xx !! My next big date is coming round fast .. less than 2 weeks ! I’m booked in for my boob op .. I’m now starting to brick it a bit lol..real mixture of emotions but mainly wanting it done and dusted now. I go for pre op tomorrow. My other half is taking two weeks off as well to be at home for me.

Also I havent mentioned on Facebook but I know I have mentioned previously on here about difficult times with other half over the last 12 months. Which you have been really supportive with. Xx
Well unfortunately it came to a head b4 Christmas and I actually ended up leaving and going to stay with family for a while. Literally packed up my car and took the boys and refused any contact with him for a couple of nights. I must admit it was absolutely horrible. Ds actually had a good time thinking we were on sleep over as my brother has just bought new house and he loved the fact he got to play Xbox with his cousin. Nothing was discussed In front of kids. After a few days and long conversations later I did come home for Christmas mainly for the boys, it happened literally a week b4 :( it was a difficult time but we are starting to get back on track and much better In recent weeks.
Other half has cut his hours at work by half and had started to attend a support group for people who have lost family members to suicide and has started to see a counsellor. First session today. I’m not expecting miracles but other half has really taken me leaving quite badly, it seems to have been a wake up call and he seems to be making an effort since. Time will tell but I feel so much better for doing what I did but what will be will be. I know I’ll be fine either way.
I’ll pop back onto Facebook group now lol just preferred to discuss the above on here really x

Last edited:
Happy New Year ladies,

Ive not be on this thread for a while although have a wee read at what everyone is up to now and then . Just dropping by to say happy birthday to all our two year olds! Where did that time go?!?

We're expecting Baby number two in the summer so back on some other threads. A little more relaxed this time around.

Hope everyone is well and had a lovely Christmas and is enjoying the birthday celebrations! Xx

Oh yay!!!!! Excited for you!! I hope it is going smoothly for you!

My third should be here in roughly 5 weeks.

It is crazy to think all our little ones are 2!

I'm happy you stopped in!

Sunshine Star - congrats on baby #2 being on the way! When exactly is your due date (besides summer)? Nice to see you here again.

Apple - thanks for sharing with us. I wouldn’t want to post that on Facebook either. Sorry it became so drastic and horrible at Christmas that you had to leave for a bit! That must have been so hard! I’m so glad to hear things have improved slightly and that maybe he is taking things more seriously now. That sounds great that he’s going to counselling now. I hope that does help him a lot. Sounds like he must be going through a lot. Must be hard on both of you. I hope things improve leaps and bounds in your relationship soon. Hugs!

Also, good luck on your upcoming operations! I’m sure the results will be great!

Finally logging back in real fast (I should be sleeping haha) and forgot the website changed awhile back, really threw me!

Sunshine- nice to hear from you! Congrats on a new little one on the way!

Apple- yay on the boob job! I am so jealous. I hope all goes well and recovery is as quick as can be. I’m so sorry about your troubles with OH, what crappy timing with the holidays. I’m glad things seem to be improving, how was counseling?

Vroggers/ thanks hun.. bit of nervous & excitement going on really.

I went for my pre op on Friday and it wasn’t what I expected . Prob because I’m paying 5k lol.. they were really thorough.. loads of tests , swabs, bloods ECG, when I had gall bladder removed in the summer they only took my blood pressure and weight. Sorry for tmi lol they even wanted a swab from where sun doesnt shine.. I laghed my head off .. I’m telling , u try and get a cotton bud up there when u don’t want to .. it’s traumatic .!! . pmsl ..

Oh sessions seemed to go ok, he had a 1:1 with a guy that runs a support group for people in same situation as oh. The guy is a counsellor as well. Oh was with him 3 hours.. he came in late and only told me bits. We have been really busy since so not really spoke about it but he said he is going to go back to him again so it’s a start I suppose. He starts his reduced hours at work in Feb, he will be working 3 longer days but then at home for 4 days. Hopefully that will make some difference... time will tell, in the meantime I’m just focusing on me and have the mindset what will be will be. I’m focusing on my private practice and trying to build that up. I got 1000 leaflets made up last week to put in drs ect.. only to notice there was a spelling mistake on them !!

Boys doing ok, O such a character, ds was in a school concert the other day and got really nervous and didn’t want to do it, but he was fine being an angel at Christmas ..strange., gonna keep an eye on him..
all else ok

Hope you are all well. I’ll hop on to face book to update :)

Ali / hope little lady not causing too much pressure sure she is getting low now, do you think she is getting into position yet? X

Hi everyone! Omg can't believe this group is still going, I have come back on as we are TTC and it's not been such an easy journey this time so bit of B&B support is always nice!

Was shocked when I saw this was still active, hope your all well, can't believe our babies are two already. Evie is doing fab (Don't know if you even remember me haha!) Growing up into a right little madam she's def the boss in our house!

We fell pregnant in June unplanned and I lost that baby at 7week in August, hit me really hard even though wasn't planned, we decided to start TTC after that but I'm still struggling to deal with alot of emotions that came after the loss. Was first time for me after 5 pregnancies. On my first proper cycle where FF has confirmed Ov this month since Aug so fingers crossed!

Really glad I came back on so lovely to hear how your all doing :D

Hi everyone! Omg can't believe this group is still going, I have come back on as we are TTC and it's not been such an easy journey this time so bit of B&B support is always nice!

Was shocked when I saw this was still active, hope your all well, can't believe our babies are two already. Evie is doing fab (Don't know if you even remember me haha!) Growing up into a right little madam she's def the boss in our house!

We fell pregnant in June unplanned and I lost that baby at 7week in August, hit me really hard even though wasn't planned, we decided to start TTC after that but I'm still struggling to deal with alot of emotions that came after the loss. Was first time for me after 5 pregnancies. On my first proper cycle where FF has confirmed Ov this month since Aug so fingers crossed!

Really glad I came back on so lovely to hear how your all doing :D

It's so nice to hear from you! Yeah we have a few of us still really active. Started a FB group to keep in touch a bit easier. It's nice to keep this somewhat going because we have had a few people pop back in!

I'm glad Evie is doing so well! T definitely tries to run the house around here. He is something else!

I'm so sorry about your loss, but exciting that you are TTC! Best of luck! Hopefully I see you posting a BFP soon!

Anababe , nice to hear from you so sorry for your loss xx

Ds was our rainbow baby so know how difficult it is XX

Good luck with ttc everything crossed for u xx

Everyone ok this end. Had a horrible tummy bug passing around us all for a week but hopefully on the other side of it now x

Hope all other ladies and little ones doing ok with the terrible twos !! Lol x

Hi all!

Anababe - I remember you! So sorry to hear about your loss back in June. :( I have had one myself and know it can be extremely devastating. Good luck on your TTC journey! Please keep us posted!

Apple - sorry about the tummy bug. We had so many sicknesses in february, it was not even funny! Thankfully, we are doing a lot better now.

AFM - I should probably report that our TTC date is fast approaching! We will be TTC once my late-April cycle starts (so really more like May). Don’t want to say this on fb, so posting this here in case anyone’s curious! A little nervous for #3, but very excited because I feel like we have waited quite a while!

Hi all!

Anababe - I remember you! So sorry to hear about your loss back in June. :( I have had one myself and know it can be extremely devastating. Good luck on your TTC journey! Please keep us posted!

Apple - sorry about the tummy bug. We had so many sicknesses in february, it was not even funny! Thankfully, we are doing a lot better now.

AFM - I should probably report that our TTC date is fast approaching! We will be TTC once my late-April cycle starts (so really more like May). Don’t want to say this on fb, so posting this here in case anyone’s curious! A little nervous for #3, but very excited because I feel like we have waited quite a while!

Yay!!! So excited for you! This will be your last, right? I seem to want to remember you wanted to stop at 3.

Yes, I am 97% sure it will be our last. I can’t say for absolutely sure, though. ;) Do you think you’re done? I’m mostly worried I will still have baby fever after having #3 even though we don’t want another for more practical reasons. How are you feeling now that baby #3 is here?

Anababe- I remember you! I’m so sorry about your loss, I had an early m/c before getting pregnant with Lillian. We weren’t trying yet and it was still really early so I wasn’t expecting it to hit me as hard as it did.
Glad to hear about Evie doing well. I hope your time with TTC is quick, fingers crossed this month is it!

Apple- even though it was a month ago I hope the sickness passed quick and has stayed away! How are you doing recovery-wise?

Lit- so excited for you and upcoming TTC! Please keep us updated even if on here, I don’t blame you for not wanting to post about it on the fb group.

Lit/ exciting stuff. Can’t wait to hear updates. I def keep some things for B&B as well. :)

Vrogers/ thanks bug passed, now everyone or really bad coughs and colds ! Apart from me thankfully , hopefully stay away.

Hope everyone else doing ok

Ali hope little lady doing

I’ve not been able to get onto Facebook group this week my phone has been playing up trying to access it but thankfully lots post came up.

We all all ok like I said to vrogers , everyone just got colds and coughs..

I’m recovering well from my op, things settling well and swelling more or less gone now. Back to normal activities, going to Victoria secrects to treat myself st end of month :) I am Liking them a lot now! and other half, well let’s just say he is a typical man !

X

Hi

Aww glad you remember me I often wonder how your all doing!

Lit.. how exciting ttc #3. I must admit for me the baby fever has never really left.. hence on to number 6 Haha I just struggle to accept I'll never have those newborn cuddles or breastfeed another baby ever again. However I do definitely believe this will have to be my last because my partner def doesn't want more, hes really only on board this time because he knows its what I want and how much It means to me.

We are on to cycle 6 now, trying Soy Isoflavones this time hoping to try for a stronger ov. Never had problems in the past and it's really made me feel grateful for how lucky I've been to have fallen pregnant so easily with the others.

Would I be able to join the fb group at all? Would be lovely to catch up and it's a bit easier on fb :)

A couple of pics of my little lady shes growing up too quick :)

Screenshot_20190315-101328_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190315-101406_Gallery.jpg

Apple - Thanks. That’s good you’re doing well despite the colds and whatnot. I’m glad you’re enjoying the boob job! Haha.

Anababe - yeah, that would be hard to accept that this will be the last time you go through the newborn stage. I am dealing with the same as well. I am sorry to hear that TTC has been a struggle this time. I really hope you have a strong ov and your BFP finally this month! It would be discouraging to have to wait so long. :(
I would love if you joined the Facebook group! You can message AliJo on bnB here with your full name to find you on Facebook. I believe she has to add you as a friend to initially add you to the group, but you can delete her after if you’d like once she has added you to the group. I think I might be able to invite you too? I’m not sure because AliJo did it for all of us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->