• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*January baby's* *7 baby's born*

I have almost everything, I just REALLY should pack my hospital bag lol!

My hospital bag is packed just a few things that need adding just before we go in.
I just cant wait to meet Hollie feel's like i have been waiting a life time but she will soon be here.

I'm not worried about going into labour im rather chilled about it...more worried about getting to hospital on time with all this snow :(

I think Hollie will be here between the 28th Dec and 4th of Jan.

Good luck January mommys! I was due jan 29th last year and he was born on the 24 :cloud9: now he is almost 11 months and we will be celebrating our 1st christmas together, just think you will be doing the same thing next year!!!

i just look forward to meeting her...so uber excited :)

Two weeks left for me. I'm so ready - I think... I'll probably realise I'm completely unprepared as I go into labour :p

I am so done with this Pain and Discomfort =[ 15 days left and they can't pass fast enough.

I am so done with this Pain and Discomfort =[ 15 days left and they can't pass fast enough.

Hope she come's soon for you. hopefully not long now :)

im just sufferinf with bh. never mind only 24 days till edd no doubt i'll end up going over though haha.

I am very sure im not going to, everyone including my doctor thinks I will have her with in a few days, I'm sure if i went in to get checked I would be more dilated and more effaced I can feel myself dilating (if that makes scene LOL)

well keep us updated i keep looking at your thread. Good luck :)

Im due my Little Girl on the 28th of January!
at the moment my fears are of my hospital when i go into labour! because when i was on labour ward friday a woman had to have her baby in a cupboard! litterally!! they wheeled a bed into there and told her to come through but she may not be impressed with the room! i was gobsmacked. my hospital is way understaffed and totally over booked! xx

i love how ive broken up the girls all at the girls born at the begining of jan and boys at the end of jan :)

:haha: That's pretty weird how that's worked out. No doubt it'll all end up mixed up with when all our little ones decide to make their appearance though! Be fun if they were still divided girls then boys though.. lol

xoxox

i just cant wait to start filling it up with jan baby's that a here. :)

Exciting :) It's reeeally not long now girls!!! :happydance:

xoxox

Has anyone packed their hospital bag? Is it to early for me? What do I pack?
I'm So excited I want him here already!!!

I'm not a teen (21) but relate to this section a little better than the other ones sometimes haha suppose I still feel like a teen!! I'm due a little girl on the 5th January =D
My fears are that I will go into labour with no one here or my OH won't get to hospital on time, it's an hours drive from his work and he can't drive so dread to think how long on a bus!! Also that I'm gonna be a total wimp!! My BH can be nasty enough!! More than anything though I just want little one to arrive safe and sound and be healthy.

Has anyone packed their hospital bag? Is it to early for me? What do I pack?
I'm So excited I want him here already!!!

I've got most of it packed, I started around when you are now. Always useful to have it packed in case of an emergency, and you will always find there are things that you have forgotten and need to go out and buy for it, so start packing! Annndddd... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/100575-pack-your-hospital-bag-suggestions.html is great to let you know what you should take. Definately take a few of newborn AND 0-3 sleepsuits, just in case he doesn't fit into the newborn ones! You never know! I've done this already and I STILL keep forgetting to put things in :haha: Overpack, you'll always regret not having something.

xoxox

I'm not a teen (21) but relate to this section a little better than the other ones sometimes haha suppose I still feel like a teen!! I'm due a little girl on the 5th January =D
My fears are that I will go into labour with no one here or my OH won't get to hospital on time, it's an hours drive from his work and he can't drive so dread to think how long on a bus!! Also that I'm gonna be a total wimp!! My BH can be nasty enough!! More than anything though I just want little one to arrive safe and sound and be healthy.

Ambulance? Or neighour? You wouldn't have caught me on a bus in labour XD and you won't this time either :haha: FARRRR too much attention and embarrasment!

xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->