• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*January baby's* *7 baby's born*

IT'S ALMOST OUR MONTH :happydance: I can't believe tomorrow is the beginning of our month girls!! I'm sooooo excited :haha:

xoxox

Congrats on it being your month almost, girls! I cannot wait to see all the new LO's :flower:

ITS OUR MONTH!!!!

Its our turn girlys!!!

So who is going to show first?!

GOOD LUCK!!!

I have a little over six hours to hit my due date. Not too bothered about it now as I can't see it happening. Still very few signs :shrug:

i'm in soooo much pain all the time....and i have flu....doc didnt offer me flu jab untill 2 days ago and by then i had cought it so thing i would find labour rather hard to cope with atm.

^ Awh no! Get well soon!! Has anyone actually been offered the flu jab?? My nan was telling me how I should get it, but honestly, I HATE injections, and it's JUST FLU! :dohh: Obviously I don't want to get it, but flu has been around forever! And I'm near the end now so there doesn't seem to be any point. Even so, did anyone get offered it?

xoxox

like i said i was offerd it but it's tooo late i have it. i probs wouldnt of had it anyways but there are loads of threads on third tri about it.

Ive not been offered the flu jab, not going to have it if I am :)

Here's me today at 36 weeks + 1

https://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx118/charlottelily1993/101b74aa.jpg

https://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx118/charlottelily1993/e1864ac1.jpg

You're very pretty Char.due.jan, and I LOVE your bump :flower:

xoxox

my boss told said to me the other day that i look like a pig fat pregnant cow :0

good job were good friends other wise it might have upset me...

do we have any more bump pics?

Just letting everyone know I'm still here....

Yes your little one need's to come soon when is your next MW appt?

My next appt is Friday (7th) and I've been offered a sweep, not sure if I'll take it... Hoping to not last that long though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->