• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*January baby's* *7 baby's born*

i have mine packed :) keep adding things and taking things out. i still need to go get nappies and now i'm stuck in snow :(

By my MW's instruction, I had mine packed at 34 weeks, although I started getting it ready at 28 and added even more stuff up until 36.

In my book it said to do it at about 36weeks but we had some worries with baby so i packed mine early just in case.

8 DAYS TILL IT'S OUR MONTH!

Not long now at all girlys....
Dont forget to updated us on baby's born

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!

I'm due 12th jan with a little girly :)
I cant actually wait, thinking back its gone soooo fast i still feel 12 weeks pregnant sometimes.

My fears are labour problems, and going overdue... And i really don't want to have to have stitches or an episoptomy but i bet its going to happen :cry:
But all worth it in the end!! :cloud9:

I still manage to forget I'm pregnant a lot of the time :p I just don't feel maternal yet *shrug*

My OH loves talking to bump but i feel really weird doing it. I look forward to meeting her though in soooo nervous of her as she is going to be this small little person that depends on me....

i'm worried about tearing too but deffo be worth it.

i'm looking forward to seeing her in her dadys arms.

What are you all going to miss about being pregnant?

What are you all going to miss about being pregnant?

I'l miss:

- Feeling bubs moving about, i love it even though sometimes it really really hurts when she pushes against me.
- Having the excuse to eat wayyyy too much and be lazy :p
- When she gets hiccups every night, always when i lay down ready to sleep and bamm she gets hiccups the little monkey :)
- My little brother asking when the babies going to be hear and saying he cant wait and rubbing my belly :)

Like I've mentioned before, not much has really changed for me (physically or emotionally) during my pregnancy... But I'll miss feeling her movements and probably all the sleep I've been getting.

Like I've mentioned before, not much has really changed for me (physically or emotionally) during my pregnancy... But I'll miss feeling her movements and probably all the sleep I've been getting.

I agree with this!

I'm really going to miss feeling her dance around my belly,shes been in there for so long,im used to her being there:)

How are you girlies?

xx

Awh definately you'll miss the movements. I missed them terribly after I had my daughter, I missed my bump, I missed feeling her there, even though I had her to cuddle and look after. I know it'll be the same this time around too. Obviously it's INCREDIBLE having them in your arms though. It's like you gain someone amazing, and it's the most incredible, over whelming experience, but you lose feeling comfort of them there, inside you. If that makes sense at all.

xoxox

Just decided that I am genuinely gonna miss the unreasonable crying. I love laughing at myself for the really stupid tears, although, I guess the hormones will probs still be there for a while after :p

Look Like I'll Be Packing My Bag Within The Next Couple Days!
I'm Worried Tho LO Never Kicks...He moves Around But Never Gives Me Abrupt Kicks.
Am I Just Being Over Worried??

Five days left for me, apparently. I still feel the same as I did pre-pregnancy. Only difference is that she seems to be squirming around quite a lot, so I'm thinking I'll be overdue quite easily.

I'm Worried Tho LO Never Kicks...He moves Around But Never Gives Me Abrupt Kicks.
Am I Just Being Over Worried??

My MW always says to make sure you're feeling at least ten MOVEMENTS per day, so as long as you can feel him moving around, I would say you're fine. :kiss:

not long for us now at all girlys!!

laurabee only 2 days till you EDD hopefully she will be here soon :)
Good luck!

All of last night/this morning I felt soooo shit, so I was convinced I'd end up in labour by tonight. Luckily, I have felt a bit better since then, so I'm still hoping to go in tomorrow night and give birth Saturday morning :)

Well good luck to you and your little one..
I went for a presentation scan yday and baby is ceph thank the lord but her head is hardly engaged it just says 'brim' in my note's....gutted i think she will be a late one and not come between the 28th dec and 4jan like i predicted..

never mind... keep us updated :)

39 weeks today! Hope My little one Decides to make an appereance sooon...Even though i reckon I'll go overdue xD

x

I'm still here, still pregnant....... Hoping to go into labour tonight and give birth at midnight. Not very likely, but I'm allowed to hope <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->