January Blizzards - 2016 Rainbows

Congrat Spud and KD! Love the names

KD, breastfeeding is definitely a challenge. I've done it with 3 babies now, and every time it's come with challenges!

Claire is 2 weeks now! I can't believe it! I'm trying to adjust to life with 3. DH goes back to work tomorrow, I'm nervous about doing everything myself.

Lock, I felt the exact same when Hubby went back. It's been hard for both of us. He is back to working 60+ hours a week (lately 70+ because his store is short a manager and he has to pick up the slack since he is the GM), so it is just me and E here all the time, and dh is sad when he has to leave for work because he wishes he could work fewer hours so he could spend more time with us. we are both exhausted at the end of the day, so I can't just say "glad you are home! Take the baby so I can have a shower!" ...so this has resulted in me only being able to shower like every other day (and sometimes not even that). I feel gross all the time, but Hubby is more than pulling his weight with both work and baby, so I deal with feeling gross and enjoy the fact that he changes a couple diapers after a 13 hour work day. Welcome to the world of parenthood! Lol

Hope everyone else is doing well. Hope to see some more sweet rainbow babies soon!!!!

Thank you. I can't wait to see more rainbow babies too.

I feel so different after this birth. Of course with my first one dd was back to back and it was very painful slow long labour and u couldn't walk properly for at least a month. This time I really don't feel like I've pushed a baby out lol.

It's definitely an adjustment having another. My dd is used to me doing everything for her so it's definitely some work fitting it in. However I am lucky as dd is in playschool today and I can just have cuddles with Seren.

My fIL doesn't like our name choice. Yesterday he came in and said 'have you changed the name yet?'

This is why we kept the name choice secret. We love it.

I really like it! It's unique.

Sorry your Fil can't get on board.

Thanks kd. I'm no longer worried of fil likes it or not as I'm totally on love with it. Fil says weird things alot so I am used to them now.

Thanks for the kind words.

Sorry I haven't been around much girls, loving the rainbow babies!!

Spud I love so the name Seren, so pretty! Glad the birth went so well after your long pre-labor!

My rainbow Thomas arrived on January 12th, 32 hellish hours of labor and a C-section later. It was all worth it though when they held Thomas up over the curtain in the OR and I saw his gorgeous face and heard his cries. <3

Fit - sorry to hear about the long labour and c section. The second birth is much easier. And you are right, it is so worth it for our babies. I'm loving new born cuddles so much.

Dd1 is playing up a little as I guess her 100% mummy attention has gone. I'm doing my best to get her as much attention as possible.

Thank you for the lovely name comments. I'm totally in love with it.

Buny - I've been thinking about you. I hope everything went well.

Spud I also love the name.

Fit congratulations on Thomas's arrival. Xx

Yes sorry very slow!

Maurice David was born Monday at 15.29 weighing 8lb 5.5.
Four hour labour and he was born in the water. Still can't believe our rainbow is here xx

Congrats Sporty. It's so nice finally to be holding our babies.
My birth was very similar to yours. I just loved my water birth.

I just realised I never added photos. Here are a couple.

Attachments

• 2016-01-28 17.13.52.jpg
    2016-01-28 17.13.52.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member