January/February 2023 Gems

Had the us waiting on results I think I already know the answer :cry:

Now they are doing a beta why couldn't they do that when I got here this sucks.

No heartbeat measuring 6w its a loss ladies. I need to follow up with an ob on Tuesday and possibly have a d&c

No heartbeat measuring 6w its a loss ladies. I need to follow up with an ob on Tuesday and possibly have a d&c

Omg love I'm so so so sorry :cry: them devastating words breaks you I want to reach in and give you a massive hug this is awful xx

Beta 5,997.0 definitely way to low it probably started falling when my nausea started being weird. I have a ultrasound and beta on Tuesday since it is a holiday here in the states Monday

Last edited:
BTW thank you ladies . I will keep this thread updated for now until we can actually confirm for sure what is going on Tuesday but I know in my heart what is happening which sucks :(

Beta 5,997.0 definitely way to low it probably started falling when my nausea started being weird. I have a ultrasound and beta on Tuesday since it is a holiday here in the states Monday

See I new in my gut something was wrong that was weeks before I started spotting I kept having real bad cramping :cry: I'm here love if you want to talk xx

See I new in my gut something was wrong that was weeks before I started spotting I kept having real bad cramping :cry: I'm here love if you want to talk xx
Thank you hun right now I am currently blasting my music as loud as I can and crying my heart out hoping the music can help clear my head a bit

Oh no no no @Ruskiegirl I can’t believe this. Oh love I am so so incredibly sorry. How absolutely awful. My heart is breaking for you. I wish I could jump through my phone and give u a hug. I’m just so so sorry:cry:

Thank you hun right now I am currently blasting my music as loud as I can and crying my heart out hoping the music can help clear my head a bit

You blast that music love if it sort of helps your head and your heart which I no will be breaking right now :cry: I honestly can't stop crying for you I no what your going through :cry: xx

Omg nooooooooooo @Ruskiegirl ive just seen your news I am so fucking sorry darling I can’t believe this has happened to another one of our girls I just can’t believe it :cry::cry::cry: sending you all my love hugs and kisses my darling. Absolutely gutted :nope:

So no sign of anything happening. I did a ton of reading last night . This could go 2 ways. Baby was to small to see a heartbeat and all my kids were small or it goes the way they told me at the er. I have a follow up ultrasound and beta Tuesday. My first beta is in range for 6 weeks which is what they measured the baby at. What's odd it the report says no heartbeat seen but in another section of it says it was slow so what they told me at the er doesn't make sense If I am just measuring small the heart might have just started beating yesterday. This is all so confusing. I am preparing for the worst but hoping for a miracle

So no sign of anything happening. I did a ton of reading last night . This could go 2 ways. Baby was to small to see a heartbeat and all my kids were small or it goes the way they told me at the er. I have a follow up ultrasound and beta Tuesday. My first beta is in range for 6 weeks which is what they measured the baby at. What's odd it the report says no heartbeat seen but in another section of it says it was slow so what they told me at the er doesn't make sense If I am just measuring small the heart might have just started beating yesterday. This is all so confusing. I am preparing for the worst but hoping for a miracle

I really hope for a miracle for you love the being in limbo is awful, when I went for my private scan they told me everything was fine bit the heartbeat seemed a little slow to me :shrug: ill be praying so hard that Tuesdays betas and scan is fine :hugs: xx

I’m hoping for the best also… I have read that a few women didn’t hear the heartbeat that early but everything was fine. So I’m really hoping the beta numbers are much higher

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->