January/February 2023 new year new babies

Hope you’re all good ladies x

thank you darling & good luck for June TTC :winkwink:

Thanks love. Got me peak today so ovulation tomorrow and testing around 9th June. Really hope I get a blazing BFP and sticky healthy take home baby.
So scared about having more losses:cry:
Just need one to stick and not lose.

@realbeauty86
My dh is the same he has a very high drive and would have it everyday if he could. It gets annoying esp when not in the mood.

Hey ladies…. I went for a walk with hubby and the dog. Wasn’t too long of a walk but idk… I don’t feel any cramping or anything but I was spotting right before I wrote this. It was a tinge of pink, slight brown. I’m really praying it’s normal and this doesn’t lead to anything bad. Now I’m super emotional praying I don’t have a mc.

@realbeauty86 oh no but pink/brown can be normal in early pregnancy love I'm praying so hard for you hope your OK? Stupid question really isn't it ](*,) xoxox

Hey ladies…. I went for a walk with hubby and the dog. Wasn’t too long of a walk but idk… I don’t feel any cramping or anything but I was spotting right before I wrote this. It was a tinge of pink, slight brown. I’m really praying it’s normal and this doesn’t lead to anything bad. Now I’m super emotional praying I don’t have a mc.

I know it’s hard not to panic. But I’ve had pink spotting with my healthy pregnancies babe. It can just be cervical erosion the midwife told me. No cramping is a good indicator that it’s nothing bad huny xxxxx

Well so far still no cramping. Still can see the spotting when I wipe. I’m gonna take it easy and just try not to worry. I’m a lil sad cuz I told hubby and I think he’s worried. He was googling information, showing me that it’s normal. He kept kissing me telling me it’s ok and not to worry. He’s being so sweet. I just don’t think I can handle another mc. Anyhoo. Thanks for the prayers. Imma try and sleep. Its 440am here.

Hey girls quick update from me, I’ve booked in for a reassurance scan on Sunday I’ll be 7 weeks so hoping to see heartbeat. I can’t cope with this unknown feeling any longer :sad2:I’m driving myself bonkers. I also had my book in with the midwife for June 14th feels like forever away :brat:

anyway I hope you’re all good girls sending hugs xxxx

I don’t blame you. If my spotting continues and cramps, I’m gonna go to the ER in the morning cuz hubby at work and have them do a scan and see if everything’s ok so far. I’m mildly cramping and the spotting isn’t red so I’m still trying to be hopeful.

Awww @cazza22 don't blame ya that's why I booked mine for Monday I should be by there calculation 9 weeks but I no 8 weeks ish, I still can't get my booking in at my midwifes they still saying the same crap that I'm in a different town but my docs in that town like wtf :cry: I seey consultant on the 13th tho xx

@realbeauty86 I have everything crossed that everything is OK if you need to go er go put your mind at ease huge :hugs: xx

I don’t blame you. If my spotting continues and cramps, I’m gonna go to the ER in the morning cuz hubby at work and have them do a scan and see if everything’s ok so far. I’m mildly cramping and the spotting isn’t red so I’m still trying to be hopeful.

oh huny I hope you’re ok I can tell you’re panicking. It’s such a horrible limbo we’re in especially after loss has totally ruined our pregnancy experience :cry:. I’m sure everything is fine but a scan will defo put your mind at ease if you have an early pregnancy unit x lots of love

Hey ladies… it hasn’t stopped yet and my mood sucks. I’m tired of waking up cramping and being uncomfortable, then the sight of spotting is annoying. Def not an enjoyable experience. It’s like I cramp bad when I’m on my cycle, I cramp bad when I’m ovulating and still cramping. I’m just pissed. I’ll prob go to ER this morning, I just hate that they’ll use that damn wand, I don’t want a vaginal scan. Just irritates you and you bleed more smh. Ok imma stop venting now. Hope you guys are well today

Hey ladies… it hasn’t stopped yet and my mood sucks. I’m tired of waking up cramping and being uncomfortable, then the sight of spotting is annoying. Def not an enjoyable experience. It’s like I cramp bad when I’m on my cycle, I cramp bad when I’m ovulating and still cramping. I’m just pissed. I’ll prob go to ER this morning, I just hate that they’ll use that damn wand, I don’t want a vaginal scan. Just irritates you and you bleed more smh. Ok imma stop venting now. Hope you guys are well today

Vent away love vent away that's what we are here for supporting each other, please update up if you go er :hugs: last week I was cramping really bad I do on and off but no spotting, I had spotting with my 3rd that didn't stop till I was atleast 10/11 weeks along and it's so worrying, they might not need to use the wand if they can see over the belly that's what my docs always say to me xx

Ok so everything checked out so far. Doc said the labs and ultrasound are where they should be, normal range. I read the results, they saw the fetal pole sac and whatever else they look for. Measuring with an Edd at 1/16/23
Heart rate was 152 and hcg was 141,237.47

so my nerves are calmed now. Hubby pissing me off tho, calling me a hypocrite because I’m religious but because I worry and stress instead of putting it in gods hands. I’m a hypocrite. I cursed his ass out and now I’m just angry at him. He only see shit his way and that’s it. I wonder how I end up with assholes, sometimes he can be the sweetest but he’s a dick smh

Ok so everything checked out so far. Doc said the labs and ultrasound are where they should be, normal range. I read the results, they saw the fetal pole sac and whatever else they look for. Measuring with an Edd at 1/16/23
Heart rate was 152 and hcg was 141,237.47

so my nerves are calmed now. Hubby pissing me off tho, calling me a hypocrite because I’m religious but because I worry and stress instead of putting it in gods hands. I’m a hypocrite. I cursed his ass out and now I’m just angry at him. He only see shit his way and that’s it. I wonder how I end up with assholes, sometimes he can be the sweetest but he’s a dick smh

Yey so glad everything is fine :) that's most most men love they are prick mine keeps pissing me off aswell, but that's not being a hypocrite that's just being concerned surely he can see you were panicking :shrug: do you want me to change you edd or leave for now? Xx

Yey so glad everything is fine :) that's most most men love they are prick mine keeps pissing me off aswell, but that's not being a hypocrite that's just being concerned surely he can see you were panicking :shrug: do you want me to change you edd or leave for now? Xx
You can change it. It wasn’t too off, so that’s cool

@realbeauty86 So glad everything is ok!! It's not your man's business to tell you how to think, hopefully he took your hint lol! We all have our ups and down days and worrying is part of being human, religious or not, it doesn't make you a hypocrite so don't let him get you down on yourself. You're doing your best and that's all you need to do! <3

Hey you lovely ladies how are we all? I finally got a midwife appointment next Thursday at 11 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->