January/February 2023 new year new babies

@cazza22 where you based love? Xx

@realbeauty86 fxd they pick up for you 7 weeks is the best time to see a heartbeat and as you can see by mine you can see little buds like arms and legs, really is amazing :) xx

Afm my sickness is so bad I've eaten but when I do I feel worse :cry: xx

Yeah i def wanna see a heartbeat also. I’m secretly hoping my symptoms pick up so I know I’m coming along well. That’ll weirdly ease my anxiety
Omg same here hun. I feel tired like all the time but my nausea is subsided and that freaks me out :wacko:

@realbeauty86 fxd they pick up for you 7 weeks is the best time to see a heartbeat and as you can see by mine you can see little buds like arms and legs, really is amazing :) xx

I’m in Manchester Uk huny. I usually use “Take a peek” in Wigan for my 4D scans but reassurance ones have always been done by NHS I’m pretty upset that they don’t seem to care this time round :cry:

Aww hope you feel better soon:hug:

I’m in Manchester Uk huny. I usually use “Take a peek” in Wigan for my 4D scans but reassurance ones have always been done by NHS I’m pretty upset that they don’t seem to care this time round :cry:

I'm in the North East well teesside as alot of people class Manchester North East:shrug: awww love if you speak to you midwife then just tell her your concerns (when you speak to them lol) but have you not got a Windows to the womb by you they are located all over the UK that's where I'm going for mine xx

I'm in the North East well teesside as alot of people class Manchester North East:shrug: awww love if you speak to you midwife then just tell her your concerns (when you speak to them lol) but have you not got a Windows to the womb by you they are located all over the UK that's where I'm going for mine xx
Doesn’t look like have a midwife anytime soon tbh they don’t seem to be on the ball at all :coffee: they’re just chillin till I’m 12 weeks going off the email :sad2:so annoying isn’t it. Xxx I’ll look for windows to the womb hun x thank you

Doesn’t look like have a midwife anytime soon tbh they don’t seem to be on the ball at all :coffee: they’re just chillin till I’m 12 weeks going off the email :sad2:so annoying isn’t it. Xxx I’ll look for windows to the womb hun x thank you

I've just had a nother email to say again because I'm not in the area they not going to see me :cry: :shrug: fuming xx

@cazza22
Because u ovulated so early I bet You get put forward a lot.
if I would of gone from the first day of my last period with my youngest, my due date was 7th October. but because I ovulated early on cd10 my due date was 25th September.

Going by ovulation is way more accurate than going by the first day of last period. Think they just use the first day of last period as a guess because not a lot of women know when ovulation was unless using opks temping etc.
that would explain why ure tests were so dark so early as well.
Sorry to just jump in btw,
Feel silly coming in these due date groups when I’m not pregnant yet myself.

@cazza22
if I would of gone from the first day of my last period with my youngest, my due date was 7th October. but because I ovulated early on cd10 my due date was 25th September.

Going by ovulation is way more accurate than going by the first day of last period. Think they just use the first day of last period as a guess because not a lot of women know when ovulation was unless using opks temping etc.

Don't be silly love all is welcome xx

Definitely welcome @Suggerhoney You still have kids so your input counts. I like that you guys have multiple kids, seeing as I only have one, there’s a lot I may not be aware of… esp since with my first kid I had absolutely no symptoms.

Well I got a lil good news. I was worried about the baby because I’m severely anemic but my results came back from my primary dr and he says my iron and hemoglobin are normal. So I’m happy about that. I don’t need an iron transfusion right now. He will recheck in 3 months

Definitely welcome @Suggerhoney You still have kids so your input counts. I like that you guys have multiple kids, seeing as I only have one, there’s a lot I may not be aware of… esp since with my first kid I had absolutely no symptoms.

Always here to ask any questions love. when I was pregnant with my nearly 3 year old I was asking so many questions as my last pregnancy was 7 years earlier. So it was like starting over again lol.

Yessss lol it’s been 9 years for me lol. I’m in new territory lol plus I had Weightloss surgery after my first kid so I was really worried about nutrition but I been doing everything right so far

Yessss lol it’s been 9 years for me lol. I’m in new territory lol plus I had Weightloss surgery after my first kid so I was really worried about nutrition but I been doing everything right so far

hehe oh my goodness your 9 year old will love having a baby brother or sister. How exciting. X

@cazza22

@cazza22

i appreciate your input hun x I do think Baby will be more around a week ahead of where my ticker is in terms of growth because I literally can’t have got caught anywhere else in the month. Im hoping to go for a scan in the next week and a half and see what’s going on in there?.

I truly hope you get your BFP soon hun it’s such a draining time TTC :cry:

@cazza22 I do agree with sugga think you'll be put forward aswell :) xx

@realbeauty86 that's fab news that your iron levels are good :hugs: and ask away we are here to help you and each other for that matter, with each of my children I felt I was doing all over again as things change so much xx

i appreciate your input hun x I do think Baby will be more around a week ahead of where my ticker is in terms of growth because I literally can’t have got caught anywhere else in the month. Im hoping to go for a scan in the next week and a half and see what’s going on in there?.

I truly hope you get your BFP soon hun it’s such a draining time TTC :cry:

Awww thanks love. Yeah I hate ttc. I will be testing in June I’m cd10 today so waiting for ovulation. Then the 2ww again. Yeah ure definitely get put forward. Scan will come around b4 you know it.

Hope you’re all good ladies x
Awww thanks love. Yeah I hate ttc. I will be testing in June I’m cd10 today so waiting for ovulation. Then the 2ww again. Yeah ure definitely get put forward. Scan will come around b4 you know it.
thank you darling & good luck for June TTC :winkwink:

Hope you’re all good ladies x

thank you darling & good luck for June TTC :winkwink:

Hey love haven't been on much today been so ill this nausea is kicking mu arse :cry: also don't no if coming down with a cold again but my head feels like it's in a vice and normally for me means :blue: usually pretty good at detecting what people are having so I'll be scrutinising mine when I go by ramzi theory :rofl: I like to scrutinise stuff tests then scans lmao xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->