January/February 2023 new year new babies

@realbeauty86
Oh gosh I’m so glad all is good hon.
I actually had spotting on and off from 14dpo until about 8 weeks with my youngest. I also had a bleed (red bleed) at 6 weeks and another red bleed at 14+5 weeks with cramps.
Turned out to be a cervical erosion.
Maybe that’s what is going on with you.
I did have a scan at 6+1 after the first bleed but they didn’t know what it was then.
But with the 14+5 week bleed they did a internal examination and that’s when I was told I had a cervical erosion.
App they are very common and cause no harm to the baby.

It’s horrrible seeing blood in pregnancy it is so scary. Esp after miscarriages.

hope everything settles now love and the spotting stops.

@cazza22
Good luck for your scan on Sunday love.

@realbeauty86
Oh gosh I’m so glad all is good hon.
I actually had spotting on and off from 14dpo until about 8 weeks with my youngest. I also had a bleed (red bleed) at 6 weeks and another red bleed at 14+5 weeks with cramps.
Turned out to be a cervical erosion.
Maybe that’s what is going on with you.
I did have a scan at 6+1 after the first bleed but they didn’t know what it was then.
But with the 14+5 week bleed they did a internal examination and that’s when I was told I had a cervical erosion.
App they are very common and cause no harm to the baby.

It’s horrrible seeing blood in pregnancy it is so scary. Esp after miscarriages.

hope everything settles now love and the spotting stops.

@cazza22
Good luck for your scan on Sunday love.
Thanks. Yeah. The doctors are annoying because instead of giving you options to what it could be to ease your mind. They use the words threatened miscarriage. I hate that term. It doesn’t help your nerves at all but I’m cool now. The bleeding comes and goes. Color hasn’t changed and the cramps are mild like period like but not unbearable so I think this babe is good to go

So out of curiosity with your other children. How were they delivered?

I had a c section. I was morbidly obese so it was very hard in the end, I wasn’t dilating no matter how much pitocin they shot in me… they didn’t wanna take a risk in doing a C-section on me but then my baby caught an infection. Thanks to them sticking their hand up there and his heart rate started to go down. I was in there damn near a week. It sucked. So happy I’m waaaaay smaller and healthy. I’m curious if I’ll deliver c section again or be able to push. Some women had C-sections then pushed but some ppl say you can deliver normally if you’ve had a C-section. Idk. Not sure if I wanna push and shit on myself hahahahahahahaha oh but I’ve had 3 abdominal surgeries including the C-section so I’m just thinking on it

So out of curiosity with your other children. How were they delivered?

I had a c section. I was morbidly obese so it was very hard in the end, I wasn’t dilating no matter how much pitocin they shot in me… they didn’t wanna take a risk in doing a C-section on me but then my baby caught an infection. Thanks to them sticking their hand up there and his heart rate started to go down. I was in there damn near a week. It sucked. So happy I’m waaaaay smaller and healthy. I’m curious if I’ll deliver c section again or be able to push. Some women had C-sections then pushed but some ppl say you can deliver normally if you’ve had a C-section. Idk. Not sure if I wanna push and shit on myself hahahahahahahaha oh but I’ve had 3 abdominal surgeries including the C-section so I’m just thinking on it

I had all my babies naturally love but I have friends who have done vbac (vaginal birth after c-section) and they said it wasn't as bad as they thought was going to be :) not going to lie I dis poo when I had them naturally but that's the pushing motion of both xx

I had all my babies naturally love but I have friends who have done vbac (vaginal birth after c-section) and they said it wasn't as bad as they thought was going to be :) not going to lie I dis poo when I had them naturally but that's the pushing motion of both xx
Lol I would die if I pooped lol. With the Weightloss surgery I had, if I eat anything fatty it comes out as a fatty liquid. Sorry if it’s tmi. And the smell it horrible. I’d have to not eat any fat those last days hahahaha oh boy. Who thinks of this stuff this early lol. I’ll tell them stick towels underneath lol eww smh

Lol I would die if I pooped lol. With the Weightloss surgery I had, if I eat anything fatty it comes out as a fatty liquid. Sorry if it’s tmi. And the smell it horrible. I’d have to not eat any fat those last days hahahaha oh boy. Who thinks of this stuff this early lol. I’ll tell them stick towels underneath lol eww smh

It's just natural love I no its yukky lol its the same sensation as going to toilet that's why, but they do put what looks like puppy pads under you lol xx

I’ve had 3 c sections 2 emergency 1 elective so I’ll be having a 4th c section I don’t think they’ll allow me to have a VBAC. I have my reassurance scan tomorrow I’m so scared already I don’t think I’ll sleep tonight with worry x

Can I join you ladies my due date is Feb 16th based on period date . I got my first positive yesterday and a digi last night and todays test is darker. I had a early mc last month and have had quite a few losses so I am nervous but this pregnancy is feeling different.

20220604_080932.jpg

I’ve had 3 c sections 2 emergency 1 elective so I’ll be having a 4th c section I don’t think they’ll allow me to have a VBAC. I have my reassurance scan tomorrow I’m so scared already I don’t think I’ll sleep tonight with worry x
It’s exciting. I can’t wait til you come write us and tell us about it

Can I join you ladies my due date is Feb 16th based on period date . I got my first positive yesterday and a digi last night and todays test is darker. I had a early mc last month and have had quite a few losses so I am nervous but this pregnancy is feeling different.

View attachment 1108967
Congrats!!! Welcome to the club! Sorry for the loss, prayerfully this lil babe sticks.

@Ruskiegirl so happy to see you over here love I'll ads you now :) massive congratulations again:wohoo: xx

@cazza22 you will be nervous mines Monday and I'm freaking out so bloody moody today aswell lol, I've ordered a gender thing it does state on there side just for fun so thought why not just try and see :rofl: xx

Thanks ladies. I am actually having great symptoms loads of nausea, tired , boobs very tender , I threw up a when I tried eating yogurt. I did not have this good of symptoms with any of my losses so feeling hopeful and good this time

Thanks ladies. I am actually having great symptoms loads of nausea, tired , boobs very tender , I threw up a when I tried eating yogurt. I did not have this good of symptoms with any of my losses so feeling hopeful and good this time
Yayyyyy welcome huny So happy for you x

@Ruskiegirl so happy to see you over here love I'll ads you now :) massive congratulations again:wohoo: xx

@cazza22 you will be nervous mines Monday and I'm freaking out so bloody moody today aswell lol, I've ordered a gender thing it does state on there side just for fun so thought why not just try and see :rofl: xx
My hubby can’t understand why I’m so nervous and considering he’s been through our miscarriages with me (obviously) I’m just over talking to him about it because he just keeps saying things like “stop panicking” “you’re being daft” I feel like my worry is totally warranted :cry:xxx anyway girls I’ll keep you updated ok x pray for me and my little bean x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->