January/February 2023 new year new babies

I think we will do a gender reveal tbh. I’ve found out with all 3 of my kids I’m just too Impatient & need to be organised . That being said this is 10000000000% our last baby so maybe I’ll try and stay team yellow ‍♀️ Xxx. I’m in the UK too. Sunny Manchester

I think we will do a gender reveal tbh. I’ve found out with all 3 of my kids I’m just too Impatient & need to be organised . That being said this is 10000000000% our last baby so maybe I’ll try and stay team yellow ‍♀️ Xxx. I’m in the UK too. Sunny Manchester

I'm in sunny northeast mind you it is sunny for now lol, quinn was supose to be our last and we stayed team yellow with him xx

Woke up with a sore throat and sniffles hope it's just a bloody cold :shrug: xx

Any of you ladies still test the lines :shrug: I have 4 frer left aswell lol xx

20220514_081711.jpg 20220514_081738.jpg

Hello loves, it seems I spoke too soon. My tests have turned negative this morning, so it looks like I'm having another early miscarriage and that the progesterone pessaries are delaying it :cry:

Best of luck to all of you with your pregnancies :flower:

Hello loves, it seems I spoke too soon. My tests have turned negative this morning, so it looks like I'm having another early miscarriage and that the progesterone pessaries are delaying it :cry:

Oh no love I'm so so sorry :cry: xx

So sorry… hopefully the next one will take

Any of you ladies still test the lines :shrug: I have 4 frer left aswell lol xx

View attachment 1108510 View attachment 1108511
I’m not gonna test anymore. I did a first response my first test and went to the dr the next day and they did another test. I’m not gonna obsess over this pregnancy because I have ptsd and I’ll start worrying and getting anxious and looking for something to go wrong so I’m gonna just be cool.

I’m just paying attention to my body. My hubby said my boobs seem full, I didn’t think so til I felt them last night. They are def fuller than usual. My gums aren’t as bad but still sore when eating and I’ve been bloated. That’s about it. And kinda emotional lol which is funny cuz I’m so early on. Like I said. This is all new for me lol

Thanks @Lucy3 but unfortunately I am out again this cycle and now waiting to bleed.

@MrsKatie
Oh me too love I really hope we get to be in one of these groups soon. I’m now waiting for silly AF because I am out again. Not gonna lie I’m gutted. Maybe me and you will be in the same due date group together. Tbh tho I’m not holding out much hope for myself am old so it’s probably gonna take ages for me to fall with a healthy baby or it just won’t happen.
I’m so scared I’m gonna have more chemicals. Already had one last cycle ans now terrified of having more like I did in 2020.

Congratulations all those that got there BFPs

I am so very sorry huny so heartbreaking x big hugs

So girls I’m officially late for AF. I think I’m 15DPO & I bit the bullet and told hubs I’m late and need to do a test. I obviously already knew the outcome but he didn’t know I knew. He bought a clear blue DIGI with the weeks I actually HATE these tests because they make me paranoid ‍♀️♀️ But here it is in black and white! Do we think this is right for 15DPO? I honestly hate these tests I feel panicky already about it not being 3+ or when will it be 3+ you know what I mean? &
27D3400D-AD2A-42AE-97EF-80BD02F20A54.jpeg

On the flip side of the Digi hubby looked like he was going to pass out he needed an hour a cigarette and then he was positive as ever telling me we will be fine and everything that is meant to be will be and gave me a huge cuddle x I know it’s stressful for him to think about the house and car not being big enough nor is our caravan tbh so a lot of things in our lives will need to adjust and he just knew that straight away. He really is my rock and knows how to make me feel better x

So girls I’m officially late for AF. I think I’m 15DPO & I bit the bullet and told hubs I’m late and need to do a test. I obviously already knew the outcome but he didn’t know I knew. He bought a clear blue DIGI with the weeks I actually HATE these tests because they make me paranoid ‍♀️♀️ But here it is in black and white! Do we think this is right for 15DPO? I honestly hate these tests I feel panicky already about it not being 3+ or when will it be 3+ you know what I mean? &
View attachment 1108525

Nothing better than seeing it in writing yey :wohoo: I've only just got my 2-3 at 21dpo I think I was so that's perfect love xx

@realbeauty86 not going to lie I'm a compulsive poas addict once these 4 are gone then that's it lol xx

Nothing better than seeing it in writing yey :wohoo: I've only just got my 2-3 at 21dpo I think I was so that's perfect love xx

@realbeauty86 not going to lie I'm a compulsive poas addict once these 4 are gone then that's it lol xx

it feels sooooo real now hun x

Oh and ps I’m also a POAS addict I’m gonna order more now

It will do be even more real when see bub on screen :) 3 weeks and I see mine I booked early one xx
Are you going private? X I usually get them at EPU at 6 weeks
But I’m probably not even on the books anymore ‍♀️

Are you going private? X I usually get them at EPU at 6 weeks
But I’m probably not even on the books anymore ‍♀️

Yea I've gone private, I'd end up with extra scans anyway because I'm diabetic but I want to no 1 or 2 lmao I get so nervous, right ordered cheapies you bad influence :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->