January/February 2023 new year new babies

Are either of you ladies experiencing bloating/ diarrhea sorta. I been like that all week, my nerves starting to get the best of me cuz my stomach ache feels like pressure and my back sore but I’m trying to remain positive. It’s so hard when you’ve experienced lost so many times.

Are either of you ladies experiencing bloating/ diarrhea sorta. I been like that all week, my nerves starting to get the best of me cuz my stomach ache feels like pressure and my back sore but I’m trying to remain positive. It’s so hard when you’ve experienced lost so many times.

Omg yes the diarrhoea yes I've had loads:shrug: tmi sorry, I've been cramping like really bad the past couple days I'm so so so on tender hooks with it, I keep foing to loo expecting to see blood :cry: xx

Omg yes the diarrhoea yes I've had loads:shrug: tmi sorry, I've been cramping like really bad the past couple days I'm so so so on tender hooks with it, I keep foing to loo expecting to see blood :cry: xx
Yeah me too. Sorry we’re going thru it. I’m praying for the best. Positivity positivity

Yeah me too. Sorry we’re going thru it. I’m praying for the best. Positivity positivity

I so hate 1st tri it's so worrying all I keep saying to myself is everything OK baby just getting snuggly be fine xx

@cazza22
I tested absolutely loads with my last two . First of all I was testing for line progression then for the hook effect. I was still ordering tests at 10+ weeks just loved peeing on them and seeing that line pop up.
So I’m just as bad,
And if I do fall again with a healthy sticky rainbow I’ll be doing a heap of tests again, I definitely have a issue lol.
Just don’t test as much when trying because I hate the constant BFNs or lines that only progress a bit but then go lighter and turn negative again so I only test around 8dpo onwards. Then if still BFN at 13dpo I stop.
But trust me if I get a healthy sticky rainbow take home baby be prepared for the tests I was even testing when I had a huge bump how sad is that lol. :oops:

@realbeauty86
Thanks love I am so happy for you it took so long but new you would get there in end, I have stoped temping and just doing opks because my ovulation has been different the last few cycles so just do the opks. it’s so much more relaxed the temping stresses me out so much.
Thanks for your kind words.
I can understand ure worry too but honestly ure line stealer was awesome.
It’s just very scary being pregnant after losses I was a nervous wreck. but I really think this is Finlay ure rainbow love.
so excited for you.

I had lots of cramping with my nearly 3 year old and it scared me but it was just growing pains. They started at just 7 weeks.

@cazza22
I tested absolutely loads with my last two . First of all I was testing for line progression then for the hook effect. I was still ordering tests at 10+ weeks just loved peeing on them and seeing that line pop up.
So I’m just as bad,
And if I do fall again with a healthy sticky rainbow I’ll be doing a heap of tests again, I definitely have a issue lol.
Just don’t test as much when trying because I hate the constant BFNs or lines that only progress a bit but then go lighter and turn negative again so I only test around 8dpo onwards. Then if still BFN at 13dpo I stop.
But trust me if I get a healthy sticky rainbow take home baby be prepared for the tests I was even testing when I had a huge bump how sad is that lol. :oops:

@realbeauty86
Thanks love I am so happy for you it took so long but new you would get there in end, I have stoped temping and just doing opks because my ovulation has been different the last few cycles so just do the opks. it’s so much more relaxed the temping stresses me out so much.
Thanks for your kind words.
I can understand ure worry too but honestly ure line stealer was awesome.
It’s just very scary being pregnant after losses I was a nervous wreck. but I really think this is Finlay ure rainbow love.
so excited for you.

I had lots of cramping with my nearly 3 year old and it scared me but it was just growing pains. They started at just 7 weeks.

thanks. The feeling has passed for today. Maybe it was a stress thing. Idk. I thought it was a line stealer. I was wondering why that first line was so dark lol

I’m having a wobble today girls x feel like my symptoms have faded ](*,):shrug:

My symptoms have almost vanished love I'm on tender hooks everyday now I have 3 weeks before scan aswell but did test xx the blue ones are tesco own lol xx

20220517_074531.jpg 20220517_074551.jpg

thanks. The feeling has passed for today. Maybe it was a stress thing. Idk. I thought it was a line stealer. I was wondering why that first line was so dark lol

When I first got a lines stealer with our nearly 3 year old I thought the test was faulty or the strip was the wrong way around lol. I didn’t know they get that dark lol.
But they do. You got this love.

I don’t know if this helps but my symptoms really came and went and came and went. With my nearly 3 year old son I had lots of symptoms B4 my BFP. Sore bbs sickness dizziness cramping and lower backache.
Then around 6 weeks my symptoms vanished then came back with vengeance around 8 weeks.

and with my youngest I only got Sharp pains in ovaries and itchy kind of achey boobs from 4 to 7dpo then nothing. jusy sharp twinges in ovaries.
I didn’t get sore boobs or feel sick untill 6+ weeks and it came and went but got bad around 9 weeks.

it’s normol for symptoms to come and go and then come back again esp in very early pregnancy.
So much time for symptoms but I can understand the worry because I was exact same. Hopefully all will be well. I’m sure it will be. So I’m not gonna say don’t worry Because I’ll be a total hypocrite lol.

Quick update about my appointment at the hospital, my diabetes levels have nearly doubled since I last had my check which is dangerous, she has fitted me with a glucose monitor so I and she can monitor my levels so far they are still high, bloody blood sugars need to calm the f down :rofl: I'm now scared with them being high weather its twins:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nope its one lol xx

Yeah. My symptoms are coming and going. I’m thinking it is normal. My boobs are hurting more off and on and the bloating has slowed. Back ache comes and goes. I was having insomnia real bad but I slept good the past 2 nights. So yeah, def coming and going

Well I hope the diabetes get back to the norm and under control. Try not to worry too much. Do you want twins lol

i was gonna ask does anyone have any other health issues or something that could make pregnancy more complex. I had Weightloss surgery about 7 years ago (duodenal switch) and I’m severely anemic

Oh beautiful ladies, it’s all so scary!
Pregnancy after loss is just so stressful. One mantra I repeated to myself was: “I have made my decision, I will go forward with courage.” I am sending so much love to you and all your babies. The first tri is a doozy. Xoxoxo <3

Twins would be nice handful but nice but I'll be so happy with whatever it is 2 or 1 :) I have strep b aswell which like a infection with I will need antibiotics when in labour xx

Just done a mommed test I thought aye have been blazing but nope why do we do it for get worried when they not which iam right now fgs xx

20220517_170359.jpg

Well I’m pretty sure all test are different but yeah I can’t play the poas card this time. I’m doing good not being worried as much as I usually would but I don’t wanna add to it. If I were you, as long as you don’t see any blood… just ride it out. Your scan will be here in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->