January/February 2023 new year new babies

Thanks @Lucy3 but unfortunately I am out again this cycle and now waiting to bleed.

@MrsKatie
Oh me too love I really hope we get to be in one of these groups soon. I’m now waiting for silly AF because I am out again. Not gonna lie I’m gutted. Maybe me and you will be in the same due date group together. Tbh tho I’m not holding out much hope for myself am old so it’s probably gonna take ages for me to fall with a healthy baby or it just won’t happen.
I’m so scared I’m gonna have more chemicals. Already had one last cycle ans now terrified of having more like I did in 2020.

Congratulations all those that got there BFPs
I hate that you are feeling this way. I’m really hoping for you to get a bfp soon. He’ll do what I did, just stop doing everything and relax, who knows… maybe if you can get your mind off of it for a lil bit, it may happen when you least expect it to. Def keeping fingers crossed for you

Is it wrong that I'm jel of your line I'm only just getting a line like that at 23dpo lol lmao test haul lol xx
I’m laughing at our unhealthy POAS obsession hun

Remember ladies you’re not just POAS for yourselves it’s for all of us out here in cyberspace. On behalf of us all, thank you

Remember ladies you’re not just POAS for yourselves it’s for all of us out here in cyberspace. On behalf of us all, thank you

So glad to be of assistance:blush: xx

Girls o can’t get my ticker to work? How do I do it? It’s clearly been too Long since did one

Right ladies press on my ticker make your own then at the end you'll get a code, click on the forum one then think it's bbn that code is what you need copy it then when get to your signature paste it, might be easier to screen shot it and show you what mean lmao xx

Whoop whoop I’ve gone and done it thanks to you Tdog

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"