January/February 2023 new year new babies

Also noticed TMI but I’ve been sweating at night. Like I wake up all sweaty.
Is this a pregnancy thing. My last 2 were September babies so was winter when I was in these early stages with them.

Is this a pregnancy thing. My last 2 were September babies so was winter when I was in these early stages with them.

Yes that's a thing as your producing more body heat I wake drenched sometimes xx

That's from progesterone it also slows your bowel that's why we get so gassy and achy from it

Hey ladies we all OK? Just pipping on to see if we all good, I'm cramping something bad today it really hurts :cry: I have mentioned cramps to midwife when I was there on Thursday but she said be just round ligament pain xx

Hey ladies we all OK? Just pipping on to see if we all good, I'm cramping something bad today it really hurts :cry: I have mentioned cramps to midwife when I was there on Thursday but she said be just round ligament pain xx
I am doing good bad morning sickness this morning and constipated which is causing some tummy pain it sucks

I've been a sweaty beast all the way through this pregnancy! Can't bear the covers on me at night as get so hot! And windows have to be open x

I am doing good bad morning sickness this morning and constipated which is causing some tummy pain it sucks

Oh no hope the morning sickness passes love and double whammy with constipation:( I'm the opposite to that ](*,)xx

I've been a sweaty beast all the way through this pregnancy! Can't bear the covers on me at night as get so hot! And windows have to be open x

Oh you'll be due soon you all set for babies arrival? Xx

Well I had to go to Chicago(home) which is only 2 1/2 hours from me. I had a death in the family and I had to drop my kid off to his dad. Anyhoo, I drove back home last night and I slept over 10 hours. My body is so sore. I can’t believe it. Just from driving. I could go back to sleep but I’m trying not to lol. Waiting on my hubby to get home from work. We’re gonna have seafood tonight. I haven’t had crab legs in a long time so I’m looking forward to it. Hope my body agrees cuz I’m eating today for the first time and I’m forcing it. I’m just thirsty

Well I had to go to Chicago(home) which is only 2 1/2 hours from me. I had a death in the family and I had to drop my kid off to his dad. Anyhoo, I drove back home last night and I slept over 10 hours. My body is so sore. I can’t believe it. Just from driving. I could go back to sleep but I’m trying not to lol. Waiting on my hubby to get home from work. We’re gonna have seafood tonight. I haven’t had crab legs in a long time so I’m looking forward to it. Hope my body agrees cuz I’m eating today for the first time and I’m forcing it. I’m just thirsty

Oh I'm so sorry to read this love, hope you get a fab rest and enjoy your crab legs I loooovvvvveeeeee them xx

Ah glad to know the sweating is a symptom then so I least I have one lol.
Hope I start getting more symptoms soon.
If it wasn’t for the tests I would think I wasn’t pregnant. Had more symptoms with the chemical in April.

I did another Answer test today and was the same as yesterday.
But I think my ICs are darker.
I’m still awaiting the arrival of more Frer and the CB digital with weeks indicator.
I’ve also ordered some one step cassette tests and some more babyplan.
Here are todays 14dpo tests. BF29A1A8-F629-4499-804E-FD47FD947FC5.jpeg 1F6E22A2-B7B8-4F92-A062-E080B2C841FA.jpeg
I also did a mommed and Femometer test which a few days ago had the most faintest ever line. Way darker today.
4CDBB4CA-1C7D-4270-A051-84A60C9A9199.jpeg

Sorry about all the tests ladies but zero symptoms and way too early for a scan so these are the only things giving me hope.
Do they look darker ladies?

Oh you'll be due soon you all set for babies arrival? Xx

Yes thanks tdog I'm ready and raring to go!! Got all excited earlier as lost a bit of my plug but nothing since. Heatwave due to hit this week, always fun at 9months pregnant :dohh:

Yes thanks tdog I'm ready and raring to go!! Got all excited earlier as lost a bit of my plug but nothing since. Heatwave due to hit this week, always fun at 9months pregnant :dohh:

good luck hon. Hope things kick off soon.

Ah glad to know the sweating is a symptom then so I least I have one lol.
Hope I start getting more symptoms soon.
If it wasn’t for the tests I would think I wasn’t pregnant. Had more symptoms with the chemical in April.

I did another Answer test today and was the same as yesterday.
But I think my ICs are darker.
I’m still awaiting the arrival of more Frer and the CB digital with weeks indicator.
I’ve also ordered some one step cassette tests and some more babyplan.
Here are todays 14dpo tests. View attachment 1109217 View attachment 1109218
I also did a mommed and Femometer test which a few days ago had the most faintest ever line. Way darker today.
View attachment 1109219

Sorry about all the tests ladies but zero symptoms and way too early for a scan so these are the only things giving me hope.
Do they look darker ladies?
There’s no denying that the lines are there. Just please try to ease your mind and take it easy. No one can literally do anything at this point. It’s a waiting game. One day at a time. I’ll be praying for you and the bean.

I had my 2nd last on 4th July and that was warm was induced aswell that was hard :( but good luck anytime from now eeeeek how exciting for you (obviously not in the heatwave lol) xx

Sorry I've been Mia. I've had a 12th birthday and just been crazy busy. Had my 1st consultant appointment this morning. I have to start injections at 6 weeks gestation or my body kills my baby but I had covid so couldn't go until today. They snuck me in for a cheeky scan.

Screenshot_20220613-132021_Gallery.jpg

Sorry I've been Mia. I've had a 12th birthday and just been crazy busy. Had my 1st consultant appointment this morning. I have to start injections at 6 weeks gestation or my body kills my baby but I had covid so couldn't go until today. They snuck me in for a cheeky scan.

View attachment 1109237

Oh my gosh hello baby what a beautiful site :) xx

View attachment 1109237
Helloo baby glad you got to see the little bean !

Feeling better today myself . My boobs hurt so much though no nausea yet and my tummy is better today. I have had the worst nightmares this weekend though :(

Last edited:
@Beccaboo828 think that's the thing it doesn't seem all real until you see that screen and it's the best feeling ever seeing knowing little bean is fine xx

@Ruskiegirl oh no nightmares are awful I had one a few weeks ago and woke up crying, glad your feeling better tho love xx

Well the sickness has hit me hard again wow tbh I'm not sure if it's a dam bug again as my nearly 3 year old was so poorly yesterday, my 10 year old got sent home from school xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->