January/February 2023 new year new babies

They have eased up some just mild now maybe it was a case of bad gas causing way more pain then needs to be lol

Don’t mind my flabby stomach but I think I am getting a bump. It’s usually much flatter. This is me sitting up on a pillow

3DBA5FD6-5D89-4444-B21B-DC95907D1666.jpeg

Helloooo little baby bump :dance: you look fabulous huny and massive well done on such a huge weight loss you must feel so amazing. I have overhang skin too from my 3 c sections hun. Literally have to tuck it in my knickers :blush:

this is my 9 week bump shot (I always have mammoth bumps by full term) ❤️

4B6426D2-3868-4265-84DC-CEA162089C0A.jpeg

Right first of all @realbeauty86 you look amazing and second I have the belly hang aswell but I am on the plump side but still I did shoe early with my babies ill see if I can find a few pics, I still had a cute bump so to speak what I would call a cute bump for my size anyway ha xx

This is my belly hang and when I'm pregnant xx

Screenshot_20220615-004640_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220615-004452_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220615-004511_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220615-004602_Gallery.jpg

Oh and excuse the state of me I no I look a mess lol xx

They have eased up some just mild now maybe it was a case of bad gas causing way more pain then needs to be lol

i defo had bouts of baddddd cramping hun. So friggin scary but I’m absolutely sure you’re fine chick I know that won’t stop you panicking though xxxxx big hugs

Helloooo little baby bump :dance: you look fabulous huny and massive well done on such a huge weight loss you must feel so amazing. I have overhang skin too from my 3 c sections hun. Literally have to tuck it in my knickers :blush:

this is my 9 week bump shot (I always have mammoth bumps by full term) ❤️

View attachment 1109276
Aww thanks… you’re gonna have a great stomach lol

Right first of all @realbeauty86 you look amazing and second I have the belly hang aswell but I am on the plump side but still I did shoe early with my babies ill see if I can find a few pics, I still had a cute bump so to speak what I would call a cute bump for my size anyway ha xx

This is my belly hang and when I'm pregnant xx

View attachment 1109277 View attachment 1109278 View attachment 1109279 View attachment 1109280
Wow. You look great. It’s like I want the big baby stomach but then I’m like do I really lol
I guess I want the experience. I know I’m gonna freak with having to gain weight but I plan to breast feed so hopefully I’ll lose the weight quick. I wasn’t able to produce milk with my first but this time, my boobs have already doubled lol

Wow. You look great. It’s like I want the big baby stomach but then I’m like do I really lol
I guess I want the experience. I know I’m gonna freak with having to gain weight but I plan to breast feed so hopefully I’ll lose the weight quick. I wasn’t able to produce milk with my first but this time, my boobs have already doubled lol

I no what you mean love after my first I had lost 3 stone then fell pregnant when she was 6 I was like you panicking about having the baby bump and getting big, but as he grew and I could feel him it all melted away knowing I've gained weight for a reason, but I totally understand where your coming from :) xx

I no what you mean love after my first I had lost 3 stone then fell pregnant when she was 6 I was like you panicking about having the baby bump and getting big, but as he grew and I could feel him it all melted away knowing I've gained weight for a reason, but I totally understand where your coming from :) xx
Thanks for that. I’m sure you’re right. Question. What’s stones? Is it 10lbs per stone lol you guys speak so different over there

View attachment 1109282
Thanks for that. I’m sure you’re right. Question. What’s stones? Is it 10lbs per stone lol you guys speak so different over there

14lb in every stone I always get confused when you guys use only Lbs :rofl:. I was weighed yesterday I’ve already gained half a stone :sad2: I literally just lost 2 1/2 stone (35lb) I have a feeling I’ll be putting all of that back on :dohh:. But as long as they’re healthy that’s all that matters isn’t it xxxxx

A couple of my 38 week bumps I’ve never gone over 38 weeks my waters always go x they say you get bigger with every pregnancy so I’m shitting it for this one I was the size of a house with my 3rd :lol:

7A2F45EF-329C-46DC-ADB6-D309CA661470.jpeg D7B738F2-55B7-43AF-992B-5BDCA6F54F00.jpeg

A couple of my 38 week bumps I’ve never gone over 38 weeks my waters always go x they say you get bigger with every pregnancy so I’m shitting it for this one I was the size of a house with my 3rd :lol:

View attachment 1109301 View attachment 1109302

That's crap lmao that pic was my 5th my 2nd I was massive 3rd was same as second 4th I was tiny 5th tiny and last one wasn't that big either :shrug: but I've heard that aswell tbh, it might be true for some lol xx

That's crap lmao that pic was my 5th my 2nd I was massive 3rd was same as second 4th I was tiny 5th tiny and last one wasn't that big either :shrug: but I've heard that aswell tbh, it might be true for some lol xx

i really hope you’re right and this baby is smaller. I was in agony with my pelvis and back with youngest x he was a good weight for 38 weeks 9lb but they said I carry alot of water too? xx they’re worth the waddle walk aren’t they hun :kiss:

i really hope you’re right and this baby is smaller. I was in agony with my pelvis and back with youngest x he was a good weight for 38 weeks 9lb but they said I carry alot of water too? xx they’re worth the waddle walk aren’t they hun :kiss:

I had server spd with my 3rd I was on Crutches was in so much pain but yes they are soooooo worth it wow that was a good wright mind you I think my 2nd would have been a good weight if he was full term he was 7lb 3.5oz at 35 weeks #-oxx

I had server spd with my 3rd I was on Crutches was in so much pain but yes they are soooooo worth it wow that was a good wright mind you I think my 2nd would have been a good weight if he was full term he was 7lb 3.5oz at 35 weeks #-oxx

The midwife yesterday said for a 5ft girl I cook up big babies :rofl: all 3 have been on the 90th centile and above covered in rolls when born :haha:. I’m not expecting anything different this time hun lol xxxx spd is horrific isn’t it. Pray we have nice easy pregnancies this time round [-o<

The midwife yesterday said for a 5ft girl I cook up big babies :rofl: all 3 have been on the 90th centile and above covered in rolls when born :haha:. I’m not expecting anything different this time hun lol xxxx spd is horrific isn’t it. Pray we have nice easy pregnancies this time round [-o<

Oh I love babies with rolls, we can hope but not hopeful tbh my sickness yuk xxx

So I am still having pain on my right side no bleeding or spotting just called my dr waiting on call back to see what they want to do .

Hey ladies… loving the bump pics @cazza22 lol I can’t believe you get that big with being only 5ft lol. Does your stomach go down a lot once baby is out? Clearly I know none of this lol
@tdog and how long is delivery usually for you guys, seeing as you’ve had others… is it easier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->