January/February 2023 new year new babies

Hey lovelies :friends:hope we’re all good?.

@tdog hope the cramping settled down and the sickness?

@realbeauty86 enjoy your seafood babe I’ve always been such a wimp with trying all the different sea foods I swear the most fish I eat is Salmon :rofl:

@Beccaboo828 HELLOOOOOO beautiful baby bean :cloud9:

@Suggerhoney lines are looking fabulous chick x can’t wait for the Digi :dance:

AFM nothing to report girls other than I can’t stay awake :rofl: so so tired lol. I have my booking in appointment tomorrow finally hoping they might try and listen for heartbeat they usually do at this appointment x

@Beccaboo828 glad to see the lil babe, I know that felt good!

@cazza22 i too am super tired, that’s about it. Good luck at the appointment tomorrow. Can’t believe I have to wait so long. Womp

Hey lovely ladies how are we all doing? Xx

Good luck on booking appointment today @cazza22 :) xx

I got my 12 week scan through post today 28th so 2 weeks today eeeeek so nervous, I've decided to do the tests for downs and all that to me wouldn't make a difference tho I would love baby no matter what xx

Hey lovely ladies how are we all doing? Xx

Good luck on booking appointment today @cazza22 :) xx

I got my 12 week scan through post today 28th so 2 weeks today eeeeek so nervous, I've decided to do the tests for downs and all that to me wouldn't make a difference tho I would love baby no matter what xx

I’ve had my 12 week scan through too it’s July 6th feels like forever away. I have said yes to the tests too huny. I didn’t have them with any of my others but I felt like my midwife was quite insistent I had them this time?. Anyway like you say it makes no difference to me but would like to know baby is ok or not. Todays appointment went fab. She said she doubts very much they will allow me to have a VBAC which I’m a little gutted about. I’ve had an 8 year gap between my last c section and this baby so thought maybe the risk of rupture was less?. I really didn’t want a c section but know that the safest way is the only way x x x

Hope everyone is ok :smug: sending love and hugs xxx Caz

I’ve had my 12 week scan through too it’s July 6th feels like forever away. I have said yes to the tests too huny. I didn’t have them with any of my others but I felt like my midwife was quite insistent I had them this time?. Anyway like you say it makes no difference to me but would like to know baby is ok or not. Todays appointment went fab. She said she doubts very much they will allow me to have a VBAC which I’m a little gutted about. I’ve had an 8 year gap between my last c section and this baby so thought maybe the risk of rupture was less?. I really didn’t want a c section but know that the safest way is the only way x x x

Hope everyone is ok :smug: sending love and hugs xxx Caz

I had the tests with Heidi but I didn't have them with quinn but decided to with this one, my midwife didn't push me she was lovely tho and she kept asking if I'm sure I want them, so glad your appointment went well love :) how gutting about not being able to have a vbac but it's what's safe for you and baby I supose doesn't help that's what you wanted xx

I had the tests with Heidi but I didn't have them with quinn but decided to with this one, my midwife didn't push me she was lovely tho and she kept asking if I'm sure I want them, so glad your appointment went well love :) how gutting about not being able to have a vbac but it's what's safe for you and baby I supose doesn't help that's what you wanted xx
She said ultimately it’s my decision if I want to try I can. But they’ll come down on me with risks etc if that is what I decide. Time will tell I’ll chat with the consultant etc & go from there x. How are you feeling today hun? X

I'm doing good today . The oddest thing is I don't feel pregnant but I'm still having the normal early cramping and my nausea is back today and I'm exhausted before noon lol. My first appointment is on July 14th

I'm doing good today . The oddest thing is I don't feel pregnant but I'm still having the normal early cramping and my nausea is back today and I'm exhausted before noon lol. My first appointment is on July 14th

Yey atleast you got your first appointment through boo for having the nausea back, hopeyoufeel better soon tho xx

She said ultimately it’s my decision if I want to try I can. But they’ll come down on me with risks etc if that is what I decide. Time will tell I’ll chat with the consultant etc & go from there x. How are you feeling today hun? X

I'm not 2 bad still very sicky managed to have something to eat tho and kept that down tmi but been running to loo alot and it's like water:shrug: so think my sickness is coming out my arse not the top end lmao, awww atleast they have left that up to you and of course they going to say there's risks there's always risks on everything xx

I just had an hour of crazy painfull cramps could feel them in my back. No bleeding or spotting. I don't remember going through these kinds of cramps they feel like bad menstrual cramps with some pain in my lower right back. Has anyone else had these ?

@Ruskiegirl thread crashing to say I had this so badly with my third that I was sure it was going to be a loss, especially because I had spotting too. Literally was up the entire night in such excruciating pain. My bff had the same thing. Both pregnancies were fine. Xoxo

I just had an hour of crazy painfull cramps could feel them in my back. No bleeding or spotting. I don't remember going through these kinds of cramps they feel like bad menstrual cramps with some pain in my lower right back. Has anyone else had these ?

not to make you worry but for me it was the beginning of a not so happy story. The cramps would come and then stop and then come back non stop then the blood. Let’s just pray that’s not the case here.

hell last night I felt a bad pain in my back followed by cramps and started to worry but after I made a bowel movement it went away.
Just take a rest day and hopefully this too will pass

I've been having cramps badly lately like really sharp pains but the midwife has said the more babies you have the more you feel stuff so to speak. Xx

Ok so this may be a lil weird to obsess over but I’m concerned if I’ll be able to show early on or will I have to be over 25 weeks before I show.
If you remember. I told you I use to be morbidly obese with my first baby. I weighed 440. My highest weight ever. After I had him, I decided to change my life, got weight loss surgery and got to my goal of 180. Of course now I’m gaining and it’s driving me crazy but I know it has to happen. Anyway I’m getting away from my problem. Because I lose so much weight, I have a lot of skin that needs removing. I have a lot of stomach skin hanging so I won’t have a normal looking bump and it makes me sad. I worked so hard to get this weight off, I wanted to have a cute bump so I can do photos and all this time but idk. I won’t tell my husband cuz he’ll think I’m nuts, as usual. Anyhoo I’m 5’4 and I think I’m like 187 now since baby.

Ok here’s a pic of me full body. Not the same as in person but I have a small upper frame but if you look close, you’ll see how my stomach skin hangs. So depressing

CF5BEBBC-CBAF-4BB9-BC09-EC63F467D072.jpeg

Still cramping here but it is mostly when I'm sitting down ? I am really gassy to can they cause bad cramps ? I took some tests to make sure they weren't lighter . I will take the other 2 in the morning cause that is usually my first sign. If the cramps get worse or I am still having them in the morning gonna ask my dr to scan to check for ectopic cause its all on the right side

thumbnail_20220614_150814.jpg

Still cramping here but it is mostly when I'm sitting down ? I am really gassy to can they cause bad cramps ? I took some tests to make sure they weren't lighter . I will take the other 2 in the morning cause that is usually my first sign. If the cramps get worse or I am still having them in the morning gonna ask my dr to scan to check for ectopic cause its all on the right side

View attachment 1109272
I’m starting to notice that my gas causes cramps. Like I said I usually have to poo. And it eases but I cramp mildly every morning like it’s morning sickness. Who knows what’s normal anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->