January/February 2023 new year new babies

Hey ladies are we all OK?

I'm so scared right now I'm spotting it's like reddish I'm going to see how it goes xx
Sorry mate only just logged on and seen this. Are you ok? Has it settled down hun? We are such worriers the last thing any of us want to see is spotting isn’t it babe x big hugs tdog xxxxx

@cazza22 don't worry love it's OK, I'll be fine I'm going to ring the midwife in the morn see if they will scan me I need reassurance that my baby is OK, my anxiety is through the roof right now :cry: ill keep you lovely ladies posted, spotting has calmed a little but doesn't help my anxiety one bit my mind goes into over drive, not telling oh just yet else he will be like oh you'll be fine he aan and they so predictable lol xx

@cazza22 don't worry love it's OK, I'll be fine I'm going to ring the midwife in the morn see if they will scan me I need reassurance that my baby is OK, my anxiety is through the roof right now :cry: ill keep you lovely ladies posted, spotting has calmed a little but doesn't help my anxiety one bit my mind goes into over drive, not telling oh just yet else he will be like oh you'll be fine he aan and they so predictable lol xx
Keep us updated darling you’re both going to be fine I’m sure of it but I defo agree with a scan to settle your nerves babe x speak later on ok big cyber hugs x

Oh that anxiety can be a bit**
I have ptsd and I stopped taking meds so my anxiety and depression goes into overdrive. I hope you can get that under control… just breathe it out. We made it this far, I’m sure you both will be just fine!

I hate the worry so much. It is pure misery when you have had losses . I am so uncomfortable from gas and bloat all my clothes and undies feel so tight and it sucks :(

I hate the worry so much. It is pure misery when you have had losses . I am so uncomfortable from gas and bloat all my clothes and undies feel so tight and it sucks :(
Omgggggg… the gas is overwhelming lol gotta be something we can do to help ease it. I can’t wait to ask a dr

Morning ladies I'm still spotting but not enough to fill a pad but they have got me in for a scan tomorrow at 2:30 couldn't get on today so not my nerves are all over the place :cry: but the epu (early pregnancy unit) will ring me at some point today xx

Morning ladies I'm still spotting but not enough to fill a pad but they have got me in for a scan tomorrow at 2:30 couldn't get on today so not my nerves are all over the place :cry: but the epu (early pregnancy unit) will ring me at some point today xx

Oh huny :cry: I can’t believe they’re leaving you all day today to have this nervousness fill you. What colour is it? I feel like it will be cervical erosion babe not that that will help settle you any at all . Please let us know how you are chick x

Yeah I noticed I started bleeding around the time my cycle would’ve started. Long as it’s just a little and the cramping isn’t severe then you’re good. Try to relax today if you can. Lay around

Thank you ladies still very nervous but trying to feel optimistic about it, its still red and the cramps are back with revenge :cry: but just trying to chill right now and not worry I so hard not to tho xx

These babies are giving us jip already and it's only the beginning:rofl: god help us when they older lol xx

For real ](*,)

So I have uti thank god I can just call my dr and get a prescription cause I have had them before so I know what it feels like. It is making everything so much more uncomfortable :brat:

For real ](*,)

So I have uti thank god I can just call my dr and get a prescription cause I have had them before so I know what it feels like. It is making everything so much more uncomfortable :brat:

Oh no utis are the worse hope it clears soon nothing worse than one of them, hope it clears quick xx

Hello everyone, wondering if I can pop in and join - confirmed today I am indeed pregnant, initial due date estimate of 23 February.
Still in a bit of shock tbh, not really having any feelings about it. Very conscious we have an almost 7 month old, I didn't end that pregnancy well which is not helping my thoughts atm!

Hello everyone, wondering if I can pop in and join - confirmed today I am indeed pregnant, initial due date estimate of 23 February.
Still in a bit of shock tbh, not really having any feelings about it. Very conscious we have an almost 7 month old, I didn't end that pregnancy well which is not helping my thoughts atm!
Welcome

Hello love congratulations and welcome awww love I'm sure everything will be fine every pregnancy is different xx

So the antibiotics are already working a little a lot less pain now thank goodness. For the first few hours of the day I can sit down and do things at my computer but once it hits midday I have had to lay down for the rest of the day cause this UTI is making everything feel so much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->