January/ February Snowflakes 2024

Thank you ladies :cloud9: I'm feeling pretty good just very tired because I didn't sleep well last night. Cody is struggling keeping his blood sugar up a bit but hopefully he'll wake up and suss this feeding stuff out soon

Had my OB consult to see if I can have a vbac last Wednesday. Officially recommended to have one and told my risk levels are no different than a first time mom based on my medical records from my emergency caesarian. The fetal heart was also normal again so feeling pretty good now.

Great news @Teanna!! Cute scan pics @littlewitch was that at your medical scan or private?! They won't take pics for us here at the growth scans, not specifically anyway. Remind me why you were under MFM?
Hope you ladies are all ready for Christmas and to have a relaxing holiday time!

Great news @Teanna!! Cute scan pics @littlewitch was that at your medical scan or private?! They won't take pics for us here at the growth scans, not specifically anyway. Remind me why you were under MFM?
Hope you ladies are all ready for Christmas and to have a relaxing holiday time!
The photo was from my BPP growth scan at my MFM office. I only started seeing MFM at 28 weeks due to the gestational diabetes diagnosis. They follow all gestational diabetic moms to monitor for any abnormal circumstances that may evolve and to keep a close eye on baby's growth. Then I was hospitalized at 30 weeks due to suspected PPROM and to stop pre term labor. Following that admission, I had some cardiac arrhythmias requiring Holter monitors and 2 ER visits.

I had my last BPP scan yesterday at 36w4d. My MFM has been trying since 30 weeks to obtain a 3D photo of baby's face just to be kind. So yesteday, on scan number 4, we were finally lucky enough to capture an image of that sweet little face. My MFM has discharged me as a patient. He is very, very kind. He has given me his cell phone number and he responds if I text him about any concerns very quickly. He also asked that I notify him when baby boy is born because he wants to meet him. :)

Baby Cody born this morning weighing 8lb 12oz. Everything went great.

View attachment 1117759

Congratulations hun. Glad all went well, he’s gorgeous and I love his name. How is he doing now?

Had my last scan with MFM today. 36w4d.
Little boy is estimated to weigh 6 lb 7 oz. Hopefully that is not too much. :)
He is incredibly healthy according to the ultrasound, so that is amazing.
We finally got a 3d image of his little face.

View attachment 1117773

Look at the little face. He’ll be in your arms soon. So exciting. It feels so weird for me now that your all still due your little ones and my little man will be a month old on Friday already. It’s crazy how much faster time passes once their here

Had my OB consult to see if I can have a vbac last Wednesday. Officially recommended to have one and told my risk levels are no different than a first time mom based on my medical records from my emergency caesarian. The fetal heart was also normal again so feeling pretty good now.

So pleased for you that you have the option for vbac. I hope when the time comes it all goes perfectly for you

Unfortunately for us Charlie’s spending his first Christmas in hospital. We had to bring him in wednesday as he’d caught my 3 year olds cough and cold and he started struggling with his breathing. He has rsv and bronchitis and is needing help with oxygen and back to tube feeds. Just horrible him being so poorly and missing Christmas with my other children but it can’t be helped. Hoping he’ll turn this corner and we’ll be home soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->