January/ February Snowflakes 2024

I know that NDH is now past her due date. :)
My C-section is scheduled for January 8. I am secretly hoping he tries to come on his own before that. :)

I know that NDH is now past her due date. :)
My C-section is scheduled for January 8. I am secretly hoping he tries to come on his own before that. :)

January 8 is my eldest 12th birthday!

I'm 41 weeks today so can't have too much longer to wait.

How exciting @littlewitch!! Are you all prepared? I'm feeling very disorganised all of a sudden!
I feel about 50% prepared. My husband is laying new floor in our entire house. My bedroom is currently Armageddon. Baby's car seat is installed. Hospital bag packed.
But his crib is not assembled and his nursery within my room is not done at all.
I am hoping my husband completes the bedroom flooring today so I can prepare for him fully as soon as possible.
I have been feeling very hormonal and fearful the last few days, which are common PMS symptoms for me.
And today I am having quite a bit of uterine pain...so I may go to triage tonight.

@littlewitch sounds like you have the essentials covered at least!! I think we prep so much when all they really need is nappies, clothes and blankets and somewhere to sleep lol x

Ugh I am feeling very much like this baby will for sure be a jan/feb snowflake and not a spring lamb lol. I'm 31 weeks now and I am soooo uncomfortable, feeling pressure, odd cramping, lower back pain, he just feels so low too I can't see me going full term. I could be wrong but omg I just can't get comfy. Anyone else feeling this?! Is it normal?! I don't remember feeling this way with my previous 2. It's like third tri has suddenly hit me all at once.
Is it because I've had no school runs over Xmas and have barely had any exercise? I can't even imagine moving that far now!

Hi all. Just letting you guys know I will be delivering my baby boy tomorrow morning via C-section. All is well, it's just my third C-section and they want to take him a bit early due to the health issues I have had. I will be 38w4d.
One week ago, ultrasound estimated his weight at 7lb2oz. What do you guys guess he will weigh?
My guess: 7lb8oz
Husband: 7lb10oz
I will post here sometime tomorrow if all goes okay.
I'm a bit nervous about his blood sugar because he is my first gestational diabetes baby.

I just lost my mucous plug. Hoping that's a sign things are *finally* happening. My doula texted me to see how I'm doing literally at the same time I picked up my phone to text her about the plug loss lol.

Spent the last hour doing some cleaning preparations and now I'm folding laundry. Still waiting for any other signs of labour starting *sigh*.

This is officially but not technically my longest pregnancy and I never expected that for being #5. Technically I went to 42 weeks with my second, but it didn't feel that long because I didn't find out with her right away and I went by the scan dates the hospital used which has me measuring a week behind my own dates and I couldn't possibly have matched up with those dates as it would have meant I ovulated 2 weeks after the last time we'd had sex!

I'm the same gestation today as with my firstborn, but I found out I was pregnant at 7/8dpo this time and 11 or 12dpo with her so it's *felt* days longer.

@littlewitch our babies just might end up sharing a birthday!
I'm going to guess 7lbs6oz and I hope he doesn't have any sugar issues. Your sugars have been pretty well controlled have they not? So his will most likely be fine.

I just lost my mucous plug. Hoping that's a sign things are *finally* happening. My doula texted me to see how I'm doing literally at the same time I picked up my phone to text her about the plug loss lol.

Spent the last hour doing some cleaning preparations and now I'm folding laundry. Still waiting for any other signs of labour starting *sigh*.

This is officially but not technically my longest pregnancy and I never expected that for being #5. Technically I went to 42 weeks with my second, but it didn't feel that long because I didn't find out with her right away and I went by the scan dates the hospital used which has me measuring a week behind my own dates and I couldn't possibly have matched up with those dates as it would have meant I ovulated 2 weeks after the last time we'd had sex!

I'm the same gestation today as with my firstborn, but I found out I was pregnant at 7/8dpo this time and 11 or 12dpo with her so it's *felt* days longer.

I'm going to guess 7lbs6oz and I hope he doesn't have any sugar issues. Your sugars have been pretty well controlled have they not? So his will most likely be fine.
I am so hopeful for you that baby will come soon. :)
Going beyond 41 weeks is rough. I had my first at 41w3d and I was so uncomfortable.
Best of luck NDH!
And our babies may share the same birthday!

Reactions: NDH
Hi all. Just letting you guys know I will be delivering my baby boy tomorrow morning via C-section. All is well, it's just my third C-section and they want to take him a bit early due to the health issues I have had. I will be 38w4d.
One week ago, ultrasound estimated his weight at 7lb2oz. What do you guys guess he will weigh?
I'm a bit nervous about his blood sugar because he is my first gestational diabetes baby.

So exciting! I hope all goes well :)

Good luck! I'm going to guess 7lb 14oz :)

I hope all went well yesterday and your enjoying newborn snuggles

Hope things are happening for you your end. I can’t imagine going to 42 weeks. I’ve only ever gone over due once with dd2 by 4 days and I was an emotional wreck by then. Hope your next update is to announce baby’s arrival and all goes well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->