January/ February Snowflakes 2024

@Laurabub84 I haven't seen the twin one yet. I've been watching them this week and slightly terrifying myself. I'm quite glad I'm having a section rather then going through labour even though I know it's not the easy option. I couldn't image having to go through my baby having surgery. I complete understand the worry. I really hope everything is ok by your next scan and your midwife can help reassure you.

Funny you guys should mention one born every minute I've got it on now lol. Think I've seen most of them now though x

Glad it went well and the bleeding stopped. I'm sure your so relieved. My spotting is gone now too.

I’m 8 weeks tomorrow (7/14). Excited for my first ultrasound is on Monday. Tentative due date is February 23. This is my first pregnancy.
Welcome and congratulations :)

@Laurabub84 I haven't seen the twin one yet. I've been watching them this week and slightly terrifying myself. I'm quite glad I'm having a section rather than going through labour even though I know it's not the easy option. I couldn't image having to go through my baby having surgery. I complete understand the worry. I really hope everything is ok by your next scan and your midwife can help reassure you.

I’ve watched them so many times over the years. Makes me so excited to have my baby. Thank you for the well wishes. Trying to stay chilled about it. Will find out at the next scan hopefully that nothings wrong with baby. Trying not to focus on it and keeping busy.

Funny you guys should mention one born every minute I've got it on now lol. Think I've seen most of them now though x

I’ve watched them over and over through the years when pregnant. Makes me so broody and excited to meet my baby. I used to watch a programme called I didn’t know I was pregnant too.

Little baby boy alive and well. No obvious cause for bleeding seen on ultrasound. Cervix closed. No bleeding right now.

so relieved for you hun. Great news.

I’m 8 weeks tomorrow (7/14). Excited for my first ultrasound is on Monday. Tentative due date is February 23. This is my first pregnancy.

congratulations and welcome. How exciting this is your first little one. Good luck for your scan on Monday. It’s amazing seeing your little bean for the first time

@littlewitch great news I'm so pleased for you!! Have you already found out the gender then? X

I found out the gender via fetal genetic testing they obtained from my blood. I had it done due to my age. In addition to testing for chromosome abnormality, the test tells you the gender. According to the lab, the test has a 99.4% accuracy rate at detecting a y chromosome.
I guess my anatomy scan will refute or support the results, but for now, I will assume that the results are right and it's a boy. :)
Hope that makes sense.
I also think I saw little boy balls during the scan yesterday.

I've been feeling occasional slight movements since 10+4. Starting at 15 weeks they started becoming more prominent and I even felt a few proper kicks. But the past couple days the movements have really started to ramp up and I am feeling so much squirming :cloud9: I fell asleep last night feeling him/her wriggling away and it is the most reassuring feeling in the world. I knew it would be, but there was always that part fearfully afraid of another loss and doubting I would ever get to this stage.

Hold in there ladies, you're all a few short weeks (or less) away from the same.

@NDH hope I feel movement as soon a you, last time I felt it at 14 weeks. 10 weeks now so hopefully not much longer.

@NDH hope I feel movement as soon a you, last time I felt it at 14 weeks. 10 weeks now so hopefully not much longer.

With my first I didn't feel any movement til 15 weeks, with my second it was 12. But the movements Id been feeling since 10 weeks this time were *so* subtle you really have to tune in carefully to notice them. Like a goldfish bumping against a bag

Spotting has returned but is light pink/light brown. I really hope it stops for good soon.

NDH, that sounds so lovely to feel baby movements. I am not sure if I feel baby movements yet, since it's been 10 years since my last pregnancy...but I have felt something similar to tiny gas bubbles popping in my lower abdomen. :)

Sorry the spotting has come back. I hope it stops soon :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hope I can join in for this chat.. my #2 pregnancy is naturally conceived. PCOS and had my #1 DS thru IVF.

Had my scan re-done and currently at 6w5d. EDD was suppose to be 4th March 2024 at 40weeks but they will induce me at 38 weeks which makes it EDD 20 feb 2024.

Feeling nausea & dizziness.. breast aches and cravings for sweets!!

Im not sure if you ladies knows about the chinese gender predictions but according to my readings, i might be having a girl.. :D

Maybe u guys can give it a try to see before going in for a scan to see if it's accurate, for fun.. hee²... :)

Hope everyone is doing great & well with their lil beans!!

Screenshot_20230715_234929_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Hope I can join in for this chat.. my #2 pregnancy is naturally conceived. PCOS and had my #1 DS thru IVF.

Had my scan re-done and currently at 6w5d. EDD was suppose to be 4th March 2024 at 40weeks but they will induce me at 38 weeks which makes it EDD 20 feb 2024.

Feeling nausea & dizziness.. breast aches and cravings for sweets!!

Im not sure if you ladies knows about the chinese gender predictions but according to my readings, i might be having a girl.. :D

Maybe u guys can give it a try to see before going in for a scan to see if it's accurate, for fun.. hee²... :)

Hope everyone is doing great & well with their lil beans!!

View attachment 1116328

Congratulations and welcome! The Chinese gender predictions says girl for me but it was only right for one of my other 3 kids lol I have a scan next Saturday so we'll see then :)

Congratulations and welcome! The Chinese gender predictions says girl for me but it was only right for one of my other 3 kids lol I have a scan next Saturday so we'll see then :)

Awesome dear!! Just realise that chinese calendar isn't a proper one.. how about this one?

Yay!!! Hope the scans goes well! Mine will be in August 11th at 10 weeks. :D

Screenshot_20230716_002536_Chrome.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"