• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

Course you can ArchangelLou that's you added :) and kelly not long to go, I bet the next few weeks will fly in for you. But the last week will go slower :p xx

Pop me down please we have our scan on the 21st.

I'm having mine on the same day as you! Should a long wait but hopefully time will fly fast. I'm afraid not being able to find out, I would have to wait for the next scan which is at 28 weeks :nope:

Wow all these lil boys!! I have a feeling I'll be joining team blue, however I said that last time and my "boy" ended up a girl :) can't wait, dragging on forever!!

We had a private scan right before Christmas that show a little turtle! We were only 15 weeks, so I'm still waiting for our scan on the 22nd of Jan. to confirm! I'll kep you updated. :)

went today for my gender scan and the baby's legs were crossed for most of the scan! and then he/she finally uncrossed the legs and the umbilical cord was in the way!! so i'm going back next saturday the 12th to find out, I sure hope baby cooperates this time!!

Now that I know mine, looking forward to seeing everyone elses happy news for the rest of this month! :)

Mine is Jan 21th and US at 14 weeks showed boy.... Dag Rune:)

Thanks, 4 extra boy then girls ATM I got a feeling this is a girl but were soon see!

Oooh a lot of sexing scans today! Good luck ladies xx

Scan today I'll update later with results! x

stevensmummy, can you update for me? I got my appointment today and it's on the 16th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->