• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

It's a girl!!! :happydance:
Baby was moving like crazy! I just can't really feel it yet.

Stevensmummyx: I can't wait for your scan- the 9th right?!?! do you have any guesses as to what your having?!

Yep I'm the 9th :D! I think its a girl, I've had 5 dreams and everyone its been a girl so I'm hoping that's a good sign :D! X

congrats on team pink!!!! :)
its tomorrow for me !! i cant wait XD

Congrats!! Im so so so jealous of everyone who's scan is before mine!! Haha even if your due before me, still jealous!!

Thank you all! And best of luck on your ultrasounds! I hope everyone gets exactly what they are hoping for :p

Congrats everybody!! T-minus 4 days until my scan! I am hoping baby will cooperate and I can figure out what it is! But most of all I am hoping for a healthy baby going nuts inside of me lol

I had my 20 week scan today and they said they think it is a girl, but she was moving around so much they could not be certain. I already have a boy and want a girl soo bad. So happy it probably is! :)

I will have a scan probably about ten days from now, I just need to do some blood tests before I can schedule, but I will be doing those tomorrow I believe. At my 12 week scan the doctor said she thought it was probably a boy, so we will see if we get that confirmed

congrats on team blue!! have a feeling ill be joining you tomorrow :)

Hi I'm On 25th and I think girl (secretly hoping!) and hubby thinks boy, we will soon find out. I can't wait eeeek! Good luck everyone!

Annelise I've put u down for the 14th let me know if it changes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"