• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

Hey all! Just looking at all of your results so far :)
Managed to not let my curiosity get the best of us and are remaining team yellow! I was addiment we were having a boy, due to me only managing to eat cheese and pickle sandwiches, but paying close attention to the wriggly baby I saw no sign of any little boy bits (although my other half swears he did - wishful thinking?)
Just laying here and admiring our pictures and now wondering the accuracy of the nub theory?
Oh, can't believe we're going to have to wait another 20 weeks till we find out!! X

Haha I salute you! Don't think I have the willpower this time round! X

Always said I wanted a surprise for my first so I'm pleased I've stuck to my guns :) If we have any more we will find out, it was the only way I could get him to agree to not finding out.
Good luck for Wednesday x

I know Danielle, 3 weeks to wait for us! So long!

But it's better to wait. Just found out that a friend who had her gender scan at 14 weeks and did a big gender reveal party for a girl, had a private scan at 30 weeks and now their baby is a boy. Lol! All that celebrating over a girl, and she bought so many girl things! Now all just be exchanged for boy things!!

At least we know our scans should be accurate!

Eeek really kelly? I'm kinda paranoid about that lol! The next few weeks should fly in, it will be the week running up to it that will drag xx

We're team :blue: :happydance: Curiosity got the better of me this time around. My first was a girl (just turned 3), but I'm so excited to be having a little boy this time. I always wanted one of each!

Congrats babyB!!

A week today till my scan arghhhh too impatient!!

X

congrats babyb on team blue !! :)
i hope my scan at 18 + 2 was accurate im so excited to have another boy i would be kind of disappointed if it was girl now :p

Congrats BabyB

AdriansMama - I feel the same way. Really hope the technician got it right for us too.

Hi everyone!! We will be having a private gender ultrasound on the 28th, and everyone is hoping for a girl!! This is our first baby. I was so excited to find a place close by that does this pretty cheap. I will be 16+3 on the 28th. And congratulations to everyone who has found out!!

Hey! Congrats to everyone that found out the gender already and good luck to those still waiting :)

I would like to join if there room, my ultrasound is in 2 days on the 10th I'm sooooo excited.

My intuition (idk if that's the correct wording) is saying boy lets see if I'm right or not.

Eek I'm just getting ready for school run/haircut then gender scan :D!!! Will update you ladies on the board when I get back x

we have a scan booked in 10 days thats when we will be finding out the sex of our little one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->