• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

Clh- congrats on team blue hun :D!
anneliese course I can hun, on it just now x

I thought mine would be a boy... but it still feels weird to say 'he'! Takes some getting used to!! Maybe because I already have a dd...

I have been calling mine a she all after noon feels weird after it being just baby for 20 weeks lol x

Just noticed i am under May 7th due date is May 22nd x

Char that's the date you had your gender scan hehe :p x

Good luck to everyone having scans today! Seems to be a lot of you :)

So there was a mix up between the front desk and the doctor so they didnt even want to give me an US..but I sweet talked the doctor and he did a quick one but wouldnt tell me the gender :( boohoo!! But baby is healthy and I get to go back in 2 weeks so I will look at this with the glass half full not half empty.

Not going to lie, but i'm a little nervous to know. I go thursday for my scan and it's been nothing but each set of parents excepting the opposite gender. My family says boy and my husbands family says girl.

We are hoping for a little boy! We already have a 8 year old girl and we are hoping for a son now. Let's hope i'm right!

Not going to lie, but i'm a little nervous to know. I go thursday for my scan and it's been nothing but each set of parents excepting the opposite gender. My family says boy and my husbands family says girl.

We are hoping for a little boy! We already have a 8 year old girl and we are hoping for a son now. Let's hope i'm right!

I can relate to this!

We have our gender scan on Wednesday (9th) :) Really hoping for a girl this time!!. x

Everyone has said so, My motherly instinct is screaming girl and it screamed boy when pregnant with my son...99% of family & friends are all team pink...So, A lot of people will be very shocked if it's a boy :-D I will also feel for the poor mite that everyone has said he looks like a girl, teehee, I will update on here on Wednesday evening!! x

You can move my date from the 28th to the 10th...I caved and am getting a private early gender scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->