January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

Lilli24 is in my AN group and is expecting a girl, not sure if she's forgot about this thread? Hope in not stepping on her toes but looks like she's the only one missing on the list so far! :flower:

X

Can I be added? I have a ultrasound scheduled for the 14th, I will be 16 weeks 4 days! Hopefully baby cooperates and lets us see between the legs lol. I am SOO convinced its a girl, hubby is holding out for a boy, so we will see!

I'm not on the original list but thought this was the best place to share the news that we are on team :blue: Found out yesterday 08/01 So excited that my little boy will have a brother! X

Hello :-D We found out today we are once again....TEAM BLUE!!...X

Congrats Stevensmummyx and Amybe!

Wow, lots of blue bumps!!
x

Hi all, just doing my bit to even out the score, I've jut found out we're having another girl, so add team pink for me please!

EEEEEEK! Our scan is tomorrow, we'll have it officially confirmed whether it'll be a girl or.. if it turns out to be a boy!!

I had my scan yesterday and I was planning on staying on team yellow but DH was finding out but I gave in this morning and asked him to just tell me. I was sure I had seen boy bits on the scan and I was right. :blue:

Stargazer i will still add you to the list :D congrats on your blue bump :D
Amybe congrats to you too :D lots of little boys here lol!
Green lady congrats on your pink bump
and jess i hope theyve had it right all along for you lol good luck today ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->