January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

I have a feeling mine is another pink. We are desperate for a blue one to even our family out lol My official 20 week scan is 31st at 8:40am. They have been brilliant with my scans. Always booking them early x

I had my scan today and found out we are having a girl I am sooo over the moon and OH cried as he couldn't make the 12 week scan so was his first time seeing baby xxxx

I have my 20 week scan on Monday and I seriously can't wait!! I have a feeling we are having a girl, not sure why!

:wohoo:
Yeep!!!! Today's the day!!! About 2 hours left.
:wohoo:

I had my 20 weeks scan on 8 jan and we are delighted that its a GIRL..

Good luck everyone.

my gender scan is on the 20th, by the 1st post looks like I'm the only one? I guess we were lucky to get a Sunday app :)

I had an early ultrasound that told me girl at 14 wks. I have the gender can on Tuesday though and hoping she is still a girl.
Jan 15 cant come soon enough. :)

Updating ladies! Congrats to those who have found out :D! X

Congrats to all who have found out!! 20 more days for me to wait :( waahh!!

Ya for all the ladies who have found out..I am a little jelouse but 12 more days for me!! and it is an afternoon appointment so I will have a long days as well but I cant wait!!

Our pink bump turned BLUE!!!

We're awaiting for Jasper Alexander to arrive!

Haha, thank you! I'm so shocked but he made it SO obvious, haha!

Mommas instincts were correct! It's a girl! :)

Can you add me please? My scan is on 23rd Jan. I can't wait!

I'd really love my daughter to have a sister, a best friend for life. BUT if it's a boy it would be the first one after eight girls between us! That would be nice too, and I'm sure the men would like a change from dolls and pink.

DH doesn't mind either way and I'm really just hoping for a smooth pregnancy and birth this time. Whichever it is, it will be our last one so I just want to enjoy it.

The tech at our 12 week scan said he thought 60-70% sure girl. Nearly everyone we know has said boy though. Some are going by my lack of weight gain this time. I have told them that's just because I still have the baby fat from my DD, so not sure it counts! :haha:

Congrats to everyone who has found out and good luck to everyone planning to!

Can you add me please? My scan is on 23rd Jan. I can't wait!

I'd really love my daughter to have a sister, a best friend for life. BUT if it's a boy it would be the first one after eight girls between us! That would be nice too, and I'm sure the men would like a change from dolls and pink.

DH doesn't mind either way and I'm really just hoping for a smooth pregnancy and birth this time. Whichever it is, it will be our last one so I just want to enjoy it.

The tech at our 12 week scan said he thought 60-70% sure girl. Nearly everyone we know has said boy though. Some are going by my lack of weight gain this time. I have told them that's just because I still have the baby fat from my DD, so not sure it counts! :haha:

Congrats to everyone who has found out and good luck to everyone planning to!

Mine is the 23rd as well!! I am hoping for a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby as well I dont care what it is I just want to know..lol
But yay to 12 days!!

congrats to all you mommas who have found out what your having! how exciting!

Had my scan today Jan 11th and we are having a GIRL :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->