January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

So my intuition was wrong

Baby kept legs closed for a whole hour during scan but finally at the last min opened up after the lady made me get up and jump around and she's a girl :)

Hi, can I join? My scan is on January 21st. I'm hoping for a boy but pretty convinced its a girl.

Oh my gosh I've got my anomaly scan tomorrow and I'm so so scared :( xx

congrats! so many boys here, I wonder if the girls will eventually catch up?

6 more days until my scan (more like 5 since it's almost midnight here) and I'm having a hard time waiting. I know it will probably be a boy, but I really want that confirmation

Argh I have AGES until my scan!! We have a consultant appointment on the 23rd so going to beg for him to tell us lol if not it will be the 31st.....this is driving me mad lol

Updating congrats ladies and those who are still waiting I'm sure all will be fine xx

Wow all these blue bumps! Congrats everyone who's found out in the last few days, I still have 6 days to go and ita a 3:20pm appointment so its gonna drag so long that day!!

yeah three of us are having our scan on the 21st. Mine is at 9am! I'm so glad it's in the morning. I would go nuts with the waiting.

Can you add me please!?! My scan is on the 22! Seems so far away!

ive had scans at 6,8,and 10 weeks all measuring where they should.then 4 weeks later im 15 weeks and 2 days along so baby hit growth spurt i guess.doc says the sex of baby is a boy and that exactly what hubby and i wanted(this scan was done on the 8th of this month).my next scan is the 17th of this month which shall confirm this.ill be back to update.may need a message to be reminded though.here is the ultrasound.its a potty shot with legs open

https://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo153/mommyofaliana/lil dre/IMG-20130108-WA0000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->