• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

Hello there ladies! I'm getting 16 week early gender scan tomorrow - this is my first bubba. I think we're having a girl but I honestly don't mind what the sex is as long as it's healthy :) Can't wait to see if we're team blue or team pink wahoooo! xx

I've got my scan today.. Im worries sick!! Didn't sleep and feel quite unwell today from stressing and thinking about it too much, on the upside though, we felt proper little kicks from the outside last night! Will update you later on! X

I've got my scan today.. Im worries sick!! Didn't sleep and feel quite unwell today from stressing and thinking about it too much, on the upside though, we felt proper little kicks from the outside last night! Will update you later on! X

Awe,,,, you'll be just fine :) good luck xx

Goodluck mrsgards! And congrats on team pink ladies x

Just had my scan! Babys lovely and fine and had 1 leg bent with its foot on its bottom and the other leg above its head lol oh and its a pink bump!!!!

Baby is a boy, but cautiously. He was in an awkward position and the picture wasn't too clear, but the doctor saw things that looked like boy parts so he said he's about 80% sure

Does it count that i'll (hopefully) find out within the next week due to getting amnio results back?? x

Yep mrs suggy, why not :D!
Mrsgards and xxenasial congrats on your little girlies! And faitnhope and annelisse congrats on your boys, annelisse I would take 80% as a pretty certain xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->