• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

I'm curious to see whether the girls will catch up by the end of the month!

Just had my scan yesterday and it looks like we are having a little girl :) That will make 1 boy and 5 girls for us!

Had my scan today and baby was not co-operating at all! The u/s tech looked at everything else then came back to potty shot but baby had its arm down there hiding everything :dohh: after 30mins of poking and changing positions we accepted defeat that we just are not meant to know the gender lol...so looks like we're team yellow (for now) :baby:

Congrats mother :D!
And just wishing aww that's a shame, bet its a shy girl! Awell not long to go anyway to meet him/her x

I didn't join the thread because I was supposed to be team yellow but we caved today and are joining team PINK! :)

Congrats ladies!! I'm so happy team pink is catching up.

I went to see my doctor today and she said on Monday, that will be my last ultrasound. There's no private clinic here! So I'm devastated by the fact we have chances of not finding out the gender. FX'S we'll have a cooperative baby on scan day.

To update the front page - I know groovychick was team blue from reading her journal!

Please add me. We went for our second 3D gender scan today (first time the baby kept legs crossed). We're excitedly Team Pink!

Thank you very much kelly! Appreciated! And just updating front page x

only 1 week left till i finally find out what im having.still betting on boy but not long till i will know for sure.will keep ya updated as soon as i know girls xx

5 days to go for us! Can't wait to find out. I still can't decide what I think we're having x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->