• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

I'll add you ladies to the front page in the morning :) xx

January 7th here :) so anxious, excited, and looking forward to finding out if this baby will be a boy a girl!! Best wishes ladies!!

I have a private scan on January 7th at 15 weeks. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas!

updating... let me know if ive forgot anyone x

2 pink bumps and one blue!! Don't forget me 😊 😉 xxx

Sorry! Just realised I didn't update which is why I've been forgotten lol! I'm team blue! Baby was very clearly a boy on my us on 11th :D xxx

mine is the 18th but We also have a scan tomorrow...so we may get lucky!

I dont mind either way!! I have a feeling it is a boy but I have seen a lot of people who have a feeling and it is the opposite. I will be thrilled either way!!

Seems to be a lot of scans on the 7th, including mine ... Gut feeling is a girl though!

wish mine was the 7th my birthday but my scan is the 8th :flower:

I should have my gender scan in January! I'll update with the date tomorrow when I call to make the appointment. We're hoping for a girl but I really think its a boy in there! Will love whatever it turns out to be :). So excited to find out all the genders with you ladies!!

Not long till January girls :D getting so excited now, can't wait!!!

X

Hi everyone:flower:

My scan is on January 3rd and I am hoping for a girl, but of course DH is hoping for a boy...lol Either way we will be thrilled:happydance:

My OB just bought a brand new 3d/4d machine and we will get to see baby on a big flat screen TV. Very exciting considering we were both squinting at the 1980's machine at our 11 week scan.

anybody else feel that because were looking forward to the scans that time seems to be dragging unbelievably slow!? It feels like im clock-watching all the time!!

im getting excited! each week countdown is flying in but scan date is dragggggging x

Just called to get my appt... Have to wait until January 31st! A whole 5 weeks before we know the gender... So long to wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->