January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when you think it couldn't get an worse trolls attack you claiming your stories don't add up and stating you didn't have a miscarriage.

Well, thanks a bloody lot. Just because my "period" was late it doesn't mean it was my period. The lines on my pregnancy tests did not get darker then I miscarried, as verified by a doctor. I wasn't just put on controlled drugs for the pain for the hell of it, nor did I pass out for losing too much blood for the hell of it either.

At the time when I needed compassion I got bitching... Yeah thanks for that!!!!!

Think it's time I left this forum of bitchiness for good!!!!!!
I understand you don't feel too great right now (I experienced reoccurring chemicals) and you may feel some upset towards members right now however this does not give you the right to flame/troll the forum and it's members.

Some members voiced things didn't make sense regarding other threads you have submitted on the forum. Some members couldn't see you faint lines on a test and were honest about that telling you not to stress that a late period may not mean a loss (as they could not see the BFP). If you put your personal life on a public forum and ask for an input from other members on things like tests (just posting them is asking for replies) then you have to take the fact people are not psychic and don't actually know the outcome.

Please do not cross post forum issues in the future.

Wobbles...i hope you told the posters on the thread too...or were they not in the wrong..???!!!!!
What they did is all make presumptions in which they should not have posted as that thread became unruly!!!
People should not comment on such subjects like people muscarrying i think there behaviour was disgraceful as as soon as one posts they all bagan to pick at miss406s life!! We all use thus forum for support not for the opposite!!
But suppose your excusing there behaviour??

Don't EVER think you have the right to pull me up. Flaming/trolling the admin is not going down to well with me and I will deal with you separately. This is NOT acceptable and it is certainly not your right to be in the know of how other issues were dealt with.

In the future do not intervene in situations that have nothing to do with you and do not require your input.

Fine, what ever.

Let's all pick on the woman whose just had a miscarriage. Because I really will take advice from keyboard warriors than my own GP.

Just joined another forum, this isn't the first time I've had to encounter nasty people here and I presume probably won't be the last.
Really low blow that you use your miscarriage for an emotional response in this way. I have had miscarriages, I have had reoccurring chemical pregnancies I have also had an ectopic that wouldn't have given me the right to flame/troll the forum and it's members. The rules on this and post crossing are the same for everyone.

You are causing me a problem now. You know more than anyone not so long ago I more than supported you with a previous problems concerning a member and know I haven't just pulled you to pick on on you, how old are we? I'm speechless.

This thread has been closed while I continue to deal with this problem. I won't have members causing issues on BnB for any reason and I won't have members take an issue to carry it on elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"