January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, shocking behavior. I have had a few days off, looking after my MIL after the crash. Been to the car today to collect personal effects and rather shocked at the state of it. If there had been oncoming traffic she would be dead. :(

Really disappointed with the policeman who attended the scene too, will be putting in a complaint about his attitude and behavior. My car seat was in the vehicle too, so that will have to go on the insurance claim too.

Too much stress....

How we all doing? X

Hi miss hope you are ok huni. Us ladies are here if u should need us. Taking the NTNP option this month was gutted when af arrived yesterday. Feeling a bit better today. X

Miss hunny i saw the pic of the car ..... :(( must of been so scary
Glad ur still sounding positive
And ckelly it really is hard when af comes :((
But glad ur feeling a little better today.
Hugs to u both

Well im 3dpo...cm picked up today creamy...
Diarehea this morning lol tmi....
And thats about it other than feeling starved but thats the diet to blame !!.

Hi wanting good to see you back
Hope your feeling ok
Xx

Sorry about mil accident Miss i think i must've missed it on here when you mentioned it as thread moves so fast But i'm glad she's ok x

Emma when will you begin testing?

Hi wanting good to see you back
Hope your feeling ok
Xx

Mmmmm I'm ok trying to be strong feel like I'm coping with it quite well but I do get moments that catch me off guard that I want to burst into tears but I can't get sucked back in. ESP as newly recovered from PND 6 months ago xx

Aww ckelly, I'm sorry about AF hon! :( I will catch up properly in great detail when I get home, on Wednesday I imagine!

Just sending my love to you all, just because my life has got in the way of posting here, I have missed you all terribly x

Mom2sam im testing from friday 7dpo :)) no way i can wait longer !! :)
Ill post daily updates for everyones pee stick enjoyment
Hows ur cycle going ??

Wanting i kno how u feel hunny its nothing but time that will help heal u and of course hopefully family and friends ( including us ladies )
Here for u if feel u need talk

Xx

After getting my hopes up this month thinking it actually happened then af came on think this month going to relax more and NTNP as just feeling drained nearly 14 months of trying and just need to chill

keep thinking it will never happen as can't imagine ever getting a bfp :/

Miss sorry to hear about all you're going through. Glad to hear however that your MIL is ok after the accident. Goodness, that would have been an ordeal so give thanks for her safety. As for the internet trolls, did you report them to the admins? That's crazy how people will seriously take out time to do that.

Stay in positive spirits hun!

Penguin i know how hard it is ttc...it took s 9 months with dd and the month igive up i got my bfp and i always say waa due to me chillin
Good luck ..it will happen xxx

:hi: I'd love to be added. Testing January 19th. Thanks!

Hi miss hope you are ok huni. Us ladies are here if u should need us. Taking the NTNP option this month was gutted when af arrived yesterday. Feeling a bit better today. X

It is so disappointing when AF arrives. I always feel guilty too because I get upset that we want a child, and others fall pregnant by accident!

Miss406, that's awful. I didn't see that thread either but seriously. Ugh.

I started spotting and got a :bfn: today so I figure tomorrow is CD1. On to February.

Sorry for all those who are out this month :(

I finally got my positive opk! And it's a damn good positive too! I was expecting it two days ago so my test date may change but I'll let you know when I get my crosshairs :)

Ckelly, Penguin20 and Startd so sorry AF got you. I know how you both feel, after 5 years ttc my first there were so many times I just wanted to give up. It got so bad that just seeing a pregnant woman or baby in the supermarket could end up with me in tears. I'd definitely recommend a cycle of NTNP, no opks or charting and just BD for fun. I hope you both get your bfp soon.

Penelopejones sorry AF got you, good luck for February.

Tag74 hi and welcome, good luck for testing.

Mrs Right woop woop, love a blatant positive opk, hope that's a good sign.

AFM I'm still waiting to O, it's dragging now. CD14 today, hope to O cd16/17 like last cycle. Need to get some more BD in because not much been going on this cycle lol. One good thing is my chart temps seem more consistent this cycle, I have missed a few though if I hadn't slept well because that's what messed my chart up last cycle

Mrs Right woop woop, love a blatant positive opk, hope that's a good sign.

AFM I'm still waiting to O, it's dragging now. CD14 today, hope to O cd16/17 like last cycle. Need to get some more BD in because not much been going on this cycle lol. One good thing is my chart temps seem more consistent this cycle, I have missed a few though if I hadn't slept well because that's what messed my chart up last cycle

Thanks princess. This line is making me wonder if I actually never got my + before haha
I hope you O soon!
Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member