January Jelly Beans [29 Testers 4 BFP's 1 Angel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats mrs right on pos opk !! Its such a relief isnt it too see it..fx for nxt few days

Princestaz i kno cycles can drag on...im pretty sure waiting to ov is worse than 2ww!
Good luck only a few more days for u!!

Im 4dpo today woke up in night with a stitch on left side too early and too high up for implantayion tho....had bettrr sleep...
Bit gassy this am tmi!!
Trying to log as much info as poss just incase..and lower back ache too

Woohoo it happened! After lots of faint lines yesterday I finally got my bfp on a frer with smu today!!! Yippeee!!!

Ps my pic quality is rubbish but it's 100% there!!

Good luck for those still waiting to test
:dust:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 36
Woohoo it happened! After lots of faint lines yesterday finally got my bfp in a frer with smu today!!! Yippeee!!!

Ps my pic quality is rubbish but it's 100% there!!

Good luck for those still waiting to test
:dust:

WOOHOOOO! I see it! that is fantastic- been a tense couple days for you! so pleased!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just when you think it couldn't get an worse trolls attack you claiming your stories don't add up and stating you didn't have a miscarriage.

Well, thanks a bloody lot. Just because my "period" was late it doesn't mean it was my period. The lines on my pregnancy tests did not get darker then I miscarried, as verified by a doctor. I wasn't just put on controlled drugs for the pain for the hell of it, nor did I pass out for losing too much blood for the hell of it either.

At the time when I needed compassion I got bitching... Yeah thanks for that!!!!!

Think it's time I left this forum of bitchiness for good!!!!!!
I understand you don't feel too great right now (I experienced reoccurring chemicals) and you may feel some upset towards members right now however this does not give you the right to flame/troll the forum and it's members.

Some members voiced things didn't make sense regarding other threads you have submitted on the forum. Some members couldn't see you faint lines on a test and were honest about that telling you not to stress that a late period may not mean a loss (as they could not see the BFP). If you put your personal life on a public forum and ask for an input from other members on things like tests (just posting them is asking for replies) then you have to take the fact people are not psychic and don't actually know the outcome.

Please do not cross post forum issues in the future.

Just when you think it couldn't get an worse trolls attack you claiming your stories don't add up and stating you didn't have a miscarriage.

Well, thanks a bloody lot. Just because my "period" was late it doesn't mean it was my period. The lines on my pregnancy tests did not get darker then I miscarried, as verified by a doctor. I wasn't just put on controlled drugs for the pain for the hell of it, nor did I pass out for losing too much blood for the hell of it either.

At the time when I needed compassion I got bitching... Yeah thanks for that!!!!!

Think it's time I left this forum of bitchiness for good!!!!!!
I understand you don't feel too great right now (I experienced reoccurring chemicals) and you may feel some upset towards members right now however this does not give you the right to flame/troll the forum and it's members.

Some members voiced things didn't make sense regarding other threads you have submitted on the forum. Some members couldn't see you faint lines on a test and were honest about that telling you not to stress that a late period may not mean a loss (as they could not see the BFP). If you put your personal life on a public forum and ask for an input from other members on things like tests (just posting them is asking for replies) then you have to take the fact people are not psychic and don't actually know the outcome.

Please do not cross post forum issues in the future.

Wobbles...i hope you told the posters on the thread too...or were they not in the wrong..???!!!!!
What they did is all make presumptions in which they should not have posted as that thread became unruly!!!
People should not comment on such subjects like people muscarrying i think there behaviour was disgraceful as as soon as one posts they all bagan to pick at miss406s life!! We all use thus forum for support not for the opposite!!
But suppose your excusing there behaviour??

Fine, what ever.

Let's all pick on the woman whose just had a miscarriage. Because I really will take advice from keyboard warriors than my own GP.

Just joined another forum, this isn't the first time I've had to encounter nasty people here and I presume probably won't be the last.

After what I thought were some very very faint but questionable lines, AF has appeared! So looks like Im onto cycle 2, boo.

Sorry youre going through that Miss. :hugs: I hope the bleeding stops soon.

Thank u startd and princess. X
Fx to all u lovely ladies still waiting to test.
Baby love I see it hun. Congrats x
Miss how are u doing huni x

sorry child2hold. fx for feb!!!!

im 5dpo today..been awake all night with my DD as shes ill :( so feel rubbish!!

stood up gettin off the sofa this AM and felt like id pulled someting in my uterus on my right side!!!never felt like that before... or have i and just not realised!! LOL

im symptom spotting in full mode now !!

Feeling a bit lonely and down even though on holiday in Melbourne from UK!

This is my first cycle using OPK and got a positive on cd20 - is that too late on a 29-31 day cycle?
I also have a complication that for the last 5 cycles I have had brown spotting for anything from 3 - 10 days before AF! I'm assuming its a long run in to AF and that I am out this month? What do you think... have any of you come across this before? Feeling pretty disappointed today tbh. Would love some support or advice : )

This is my first cycle using OPK and got a positive on cd20 - is that too late on a 29-31 day cycle?
I also have a complication that for the last 5 cycles I have had brown spotting for anything from 3 - 10 days before AF! I'm assuming its a long run in to AF and that I am out this month? What do you think... have any of you come across this before? Feeling pretty disappointed today tbh. Would love some support or advice : )

hi littleowl...

if your LP is 11 days they do say that one shorter than 12 can be problematic- but its not always the case.
Not sure what the spotting could be.. id get into see the doctors to shed a little light for you

sorry i couldnt be much help ... and hope your trying to enjoy your holiday :hugs:

Hello little owl
Sorry u are feeling down.
I'm not clued up to be honest but here for support if and when needed x

Just checking in on you lovely ladies, miss so sorry to read you've had some nasty people comment on another post, personally I think if people have nothing positive to say they shouldn't bother commenting and you need support hug hunni xx
Congrats to the bfp's HH 9 months and good luck to all waiting to test. Emma I'm hoping I see that bfp this weekend :)

Your never alone on here!!

I had a 10day lp but took b6 vitamins and it increased to 11days! Worth a try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"