January Jellybeans 2013!...

Has annoying started there little ones in baby cereal yet ?

Trissy, I hope it gets betted for both of you.

Kaiecee, no we won't start feeding Sam any type of cereal or solids until he is at least 4 months.. But will most likely start when he is 6 months.

Things are going well for us. Sam is 12 lbs 10 oz, now forgot to measure him. :dohh: He sleeps great at night waking no more than twice for feeds. He is the king of drool, bubbles and smiles! He always seems to want to smile, he hasn't laughed yet and I cannot wait for his first laugh! We're starting to potty train Rayven again, so well hopefully have her out of diapers soon! Hope you are all well! <3

Whoa, i haven't been here in ages because of the fb page :) I hope the rest of you ladies are doing well, we're all good on this side except for a little more difficulty at bedtime now, he fights th sleep as long as he can. Other than that all is well. Stop on over at the fb page! :D

Can someone send me the link please for the FB page thanks

I re joined the group on FB I just waiting to b approved I can't remember who is in charge

Here is a collage of all our January Jellybeans!! Can't believe how fast they are growing!

Attachments

• JanuaryJellybeans2.jpg
    JanuaryJellybeans2.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 12
Hello everyone!!

I have missed you ladies!!!!!

I am SOOOOO sorry for being MIA...... things just got nuts when Braxton was born since he was in the NICU and i had all my surgeries pertaining to my Gallbladder...

I cant wait to catch up and see all your peanuts (they arent so little anymore since they are all 6-7 months old now!)

Braxton is doing VERY well. He was born 6.5lbs 20inches long and only needed to be in the NICU for a short time (1 week) until he got his feeding/sucking down. He didnt need oxygen or anything even tho he was 6 weeks early. He turned 7 months on the 20th and he does everything a 7 month baby would be doing. He got his first 2 bottom teeth exactly on his 6 month b-day!

How are all you ladies doing!?!?! I cant wait to see all the baby pics!!!

Ill post some pf Brax soon... i finally was able to face the BnB world again!

Glad you're both doing well after lots of stress at the start. Most of us are in a FB group now so it's a bit quiet here. It's a secret group so I think you need to befriend someone on FB to get added. Feel free to friend request me if you want. I'm Hannah Bazley. :flower:

Glad you're both doing well after lots of stress at the start. Most of us are in a FB group now so it's a bit quiet here. It's a secret group so I think you need to befriend someone on FB to get added. Feel free to friend request me if you want. I'm Hannah Bazley. :flower:

Thanks hun! Ill do that!! :)

Great to see this group is still going! I never updated with my birth details... had a little girl on 23rd December.
Now 7-8 weeks pregnant with number five.

Great to see this group is still going! I never updated with my birth details... had a little girl on 23rd December.
Now 7-8 weeks pregnant with number five.

Congrats on the little lady and on the new baby! 2 of the other girls are also pregnant again! We mostly post in a FB group now, it's a secret group so you have to friend one of us and we can add you! I'm Sarah Wilson, if you're interested in joining the FB group

Oh my goodness... one of the very many! Which one are you?

Im nicole lewis on facebook if its easier to find me, my dd is my profile pic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->