January Jellybeans 2013!...

I wish i had more time of good pregnancy years... :(. I dont plan on having my children more than 2-3 years apart bc ofmy diabetes...

Brier
Yes u do no rush for u but I just turned 32 and I don't know how many years I got but don't get me wrong I still at least look young lol

I wonder if I do get pregnant again since I got gd will I get it again

I'll be 30 this summer but we want a little space between kids so I figure I have a few years and I could still have my next before I hit the 35 mark.

I am 35 so we will probably try for no. 2 next year because I know my fertility is probably plummeting. If we decide on a third then again that will need to happen quite soon after no.2 as I def want to be finished by 40. I hate having that time constraint, but I didn't meet DH until I was 30 and was too busy getting my career on track and partying in my 20s to settle down.

No worries... My SIL had her dd at age 36 and it was their first. They loved traveling , etc and weren't ready for kids yet. She will be 40 next month and they're talking about having another. It's so great how we can have healthy babies later in life now! Dh and I met 3 years ago and I didn't want to wait to have kids so we could space them and if we want a third I'd be under the 40 mark as well.

I know a few people who have had children in their late 30s/early 40s with no problems. It's becoming quite the norm. In fact alot of my friends who are the same age have recently had their first children. I may be 35, but dh is only 27 which is mostly why we waited.

I had my first at 20, my second at 22 and my third at 35. Its weird having a new baby with a 15 year old too but nice. This is definitely our last.
Not to mention my son is already an uncle on his Dad's side. I can relate to the Modern Family show a lot :D

I had my first at 21, then 27,30,32. I had my IUD put in so I know Ill be ok against more babies. I would have a 5th if I thought I could get away with it without people giving me crap. My family is beyond themselves that I have 4. If I were to have a 5th I think they would crap their pants.

I dunno Im starting to get up in age where there could be issues. If we do decide we want another it will be when GQ turns 1 or so. beyond that I think one of us would get fixed. Its sad that people who have nothing to do with my kids can be so judgmental and even more sad that it bothers me to the point I wouldnt have any more kids

I really don't care what people say about me I'm gonna still try to have my little girl if god allows it then finally my family will b complete :)

We're so exhausted right now we can't even think about having another kid beyond, "we'll talk about it in a couple years." lol.

Any of your beans going through the 3 months growth spurt?

Violet has been cluster feeding, sleep regression, and clingy.

I don't know if we reached the 3 month growth spurt yet, but her sleep is changing. The last couple nights, she has slept a lot better at night. We haven't so much because she talks in her sleep, super cute but frustrating when you're trying to sleep, but her naps have gone to hell. Yesterday, she only put herself to sleep for her morning nap, 30 minutes after 30 minutes of crying, and at bedtime. The rest of the day, she just wouldn't do it. I kinda feel like I can't win.

Today Riley is super cranky and sleeping a lot less but I guess he can't b perfect all the time

A little early but Oliver is feeding a bit more, is clingy, and we went from one night feeding to two! He's 11 weeks so could be hitting the 12 week spurt?

Madeleine did the same, turned 11 weeks and started eating like there's no tomorrow. I'm used to feeding her 1-2oz every 1-2 hours and she ate 8oz in one feed the other day! Now she's demanding 2.5-3oz every 2 hours, which is not helping her reflux. She also does not want to be put down. Ever. Except for a 15 minute break once a day to yell at her musical piggy toy. I love it when she does that.

We ruled out pyloric stenosis today, as traumatizing as that was. I have never heard/seen her cry like she did today and believe me, she can cry. She has what my doctor calls a "reflux colic" where she cries and cries because she's so uncomfortable, which causes gas, which makes her even more uncomfortable and it's just a never ending cycle. Eat, cry, vomit (projectile, usually all over me), cry, vomit, eat, cry, vomit, mini nap, repeat.

I have never felt so frazzled in my life, and yet, I feel broody and want another one.. Wtf?!

But thankfully, she is growing well and is a pretty smiley, playful baby despite all the discomfort she experiences. :)

Now if only she would sleep...

Sorry it's been tough, Trissy! Hopefully it gets better soon!!

Thanks. :)

I'm hoping that, now that we know it's not pyloric stenosis, that they can get her reflux medication adjusted so she is not so uncomfortable. It's so hard watching her in pain.

Someone sent me this video that, as a first time mom that questions and doubts all of my decisions, I find helpful especially on particularly rough days:

I particularly like "google doesn't have children" in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->