January Jellybeans 2015 thread started...

ttc_lolly

Mum to 3 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower: come over and join the new JJ 2015 thread when you get a spare moment. Fantastic way to chat and share, keep in touch with each other's progress and make new friends/bump buddies all in one place :) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...5-january-jellybeans-2015-a.html#post32505409

2015 babies, yay!

And also congrats! I remember you from when I was pregnant with DD#1 in 2010 :)

x

I know, mad isn't it!?

Ahhh I remember your username too :) congrats on your new pregnancy (and second baby!) :flower: x

What section is it in x

It's in the pregnancy groups section hun, here's the link again (click on it and it'll take you straight there :))x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2167365-january-jellybeans-2015-a.html

Hello I'm very new here and it really helps me reading all these forums :) I'm 5 weeks and due in jan 2015, would be nice to have a few lovely ladies to talk to. I'm 18 and very nervous :p

A x

Hello I'm very new here and it really helps me reading all these forums :) I'm 5 weeks and due in jan 2015, would be nice to have a few lovely ladies to talk to. I'm 18 and very nervous :p

A x

Hi A :hi: congrats on your pregnancy hun! Click on the January Jellybeans link and it'll direct you over to the chat thread :flower:

Come on ladies, if you are due in january come and join us xx

Im also new here. Been TTC for almost 6 years with unexplained infertility. Got my BFP yesterday. 5 weeks pregnant today! Due 6th January :)

Im also new here. Been TTC for almost 6 years with unexplained infertility. Got my BFP yesterday. 5 weeks pregnant today! Due 6th January :)

Congrats :flower: if you click on the link on the first post or the January Jellybeans logo it'll direct you to our chat thread :)

Yay! Tui that sounds great to me :hugs:

First day, last Tuesday it was 37, Friday was 57 and got it drawn Monday and tomorrow I find out if its went up (f'xed) and they will draw blood again.

My new doc, she is awesome. She send me for labwork on all these things, they took likr 17 tubes of blood from me yesterday. My old doc wouldn't check these things untilI've miscarried three times with the same partner but my new one, she is like well lets just be safe and check for any blood disorders or so forth...

I am taking prenatal gummies, extra 800mg of folic acid, I am also on the progesterone pill/baby aspirin regimen. I am really trying everything so hope I've got asticky bean. It was only cycle 2 of trying.

Symptom wise.. Sore nips lol, no nausea, I have got a cold, tired alot, pee alot and somr twinges in abdomen. That is about it.

I eish all my sisters here a bfp and a h&h 9 months.

I am not excited yet as I have never made it out of the first trimester with my 3 m/c but every pregnancy is different I know and I am just riding the waves. What will be, will be. But I am praying anyway :)

Attachments

• CAM00234.jpg
    CAM00234.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
Hi Sunshine :hi: this isn't the chat thread - click on the link on the first post or my January jellybean signature and it'll redirect you to our group :)

P.S congrats!

Hi Sunshine :hi: this isn't the chat thread - click on the link on the first post or my January jellybean signature and it'll redirect you to our group :)

P.S congrats!

Oh sorry lol thanks! I shall go complain there :haha:

Hi:hi: Guess its time for me to join January Jellybeans.
My edd is January 3rd. Excited for baby number 3.

Hi babyno2, click on the jellybean logo on my sig and that'll take u to jellybean thread. Congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->